Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm wondering how common this is amongst this group.

Some days I just wake up on the wrong side of the bed.
and I'm just angry for no apparent reason.

Reactions: MGill

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
I get really irritable with slow people, if they're walking slowly in front of me, if they're talking really slowly, or if they can't learn quickly enough. As much as an asshole I'm going to sound for this, even old people frustrate me, but I obviously don't show it. I know that's kinda wrong, lol. It's just the truth.

·
Registered
722 Posts
I wake up irritated due to whatever crazy imbalance exists in my brain chemistry but in public I generally forget about my negative feelings and try to enjoy myself. I typically stop feeling those feelings so intensely until I am alone again.

It's hard to really make me angry though. I tend be easy to let things go and if I do get angry I believe I can't let it show and typically can stifle that emotion before it gets out of hand.

·
Registered
9,785 Posts
I can be in a bad mood all day or suddenly switch from being fine to being really irritable. I don't really get why, it freaks people out sometimes cause they can say something and suddenly I'll be irritated by it.
A good example was last night. I had my cat on my lap while watching a film with friends and then one of my friends sat down RIGHT next to me. Suddenly I felt a bit annoyed. Then she leant over me and stroked my cat, going "awwwww" while the film was on. I wasn't annoyed she was distracting me from the film but rather than she was so close, kept touching me and kept stroking my cat when I was doing that already...
Slow people also annoy me like God said (hahaha). I agreed with a teacher I had that there should be a fast lane in all corridors and on all streets for people who walk fast. If people don't talk fast enough I end up finishing they're sentences for them to speed them up >_>;;

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
I'm generally cool-headed and optimistic. It's hard for me to get angry because I find most things hilarious and absurd. Sometimes, though, I'll get frustrated with slower people but lately I've developed a good Fe so I know how to work with people's distinct ways of thinking or feeling. I basically herd people into doing what I want--which is usually toward a good end, anyway.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
that doesn't really apply to me. I'm pretty apathetic towards most things and am not easily affected.
If someone truly did get me angry, then there is hell to pay, however I am slow to anger. What irks me the most is ignorance. Usually my family will trigger the most anger out of me for other reasons. But besides the occasional anger, I'm usually pretty happy about things.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I find I only have issues with anger about one in ten times I get reeeeeaaally drunk. Most of the time alcohol puts me in a great mood but if you get on my bad side after a couple forties... I will verbally destroy you.. Not much of a physical fighter though, haha!

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
No. I am really "zen". Too Zen in fact. Might need testosterone therapy...:)

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Personally i can become angry/sarcastic by stupidity and unjust. But the biggest trigger is when someone totally misunderstand an honest intention and tries to discredit me with disbelief.

Do not hold things against people for long but needs to get it off my chest.

·
Registered
691 Posts
I am so fucking Zen its ridiculous. I can lose my wife and kids and everything I own and not bat an eyelash. Its kinda horrible actually.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Nope. I have a really long fuse. If something starts to upset me then I leave or shut it down as fast as possible.

I've had to battle depression forever though and I find being in a bad mood or angry about something is a waste of life. I've had plenty of crappy moments and I don't need any more of it. I usually try to make myself happy in some form or another, whether internally or externally.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I get extremely angered by disrespect. I always respect give others due respect so when i am disrespected or i see someone else get disrespected for no reason i fight. i have been in a lot of fights due to this anger even got expelled from school my senior year cause of it... Do any other entp's find themselves fighting more than the norm?

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I get extremely angered by disrespect. I always respect give others due respect so when i am disrespected or i see someone else get disrespected for no reason i fight. i have been in a lot of fights due to this anger even got expelled from school my senior year cause of it... Do any other entp's find themselves fighting more than the norm?
Been in fights 3 times during childhood..i.e. years ago..:). Nothing serious. Words are more powerful than fists.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Usually I never get angry with people, but i get angry to thing they might do. However i do hate when someone takes advantage of someone else. If it happens more than once or what they did was really serious to that other person, they just gained a terrible enemy. If they did it to a friend, i'll ruin their life. I don't like seeing people betrayed in any sort of way.
Other than that... i seriously hate waiting for the bus. When it takes more time than it should, every minute lost in that bus stop irritates me to the point of wanting to punch someone :angry:

·
Registered
90 Posts
I'm wondering how common this is amongst this group.

Some days I just wake up on the wrong side of the bed.
and I'm just angry for no apparent reason.
ha. I'm a really happy person but most days I wake up in an "angry at the world" mood, where everything is done wrong, and everyone is an idiot. I need to do something entertaining or talk to people to get myself out of the funk.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Regarding fighting: When growing up I fought some... I was a late bloomer and "way out there" so some picked on me because of that. And then I fought for just causes, e g to rescue a ********* kid from some bullies throwing his bag around. Got the bag and returned it, then the bunch turned on me (got two, but had to run in the end, surrounded by bullies and friends who dared not help).
My brother used to call me "Paladin" from the old AD&D RPG. He was always afraid I would get myself killed to save someone.

When a friend behaved badly and started fights I would try to cool the situation, but didnt help out unless things got ugly and unfair. I dont like fighting, but those who do seemed to like me....

Once I talked myself out of a fight with a gang containing a kid who later became the most notorious killer around here. He had a knife then as well.

If you would meet me you wouldnt believe that I end up in fights.... apart from verbal ones. Once older I have been attacked in the city late night once or twice, unprovoked. But as I grow older I dont go out as much either, so...

·
Registered
498 Posts
Growing up, my sister was convinced I was bipolar or had some kind of anger management problem. Once I hit college and figured a few things out, I explained to her that "no, I'm not bipolar. I'm really quite pleasant 98% of the time. You're just a master of pushing my buttons, which you did on a daily basis. It's okay; I thought you were bipolar too."

I'm extremely slow to anger unless my trust has been violated in an extreme way, or if you've hurt one of my friends. I am fiercely protective of those I love the most. Oh, and sometimes when I volunteer at the animal shelters I get angry because people can be so cruel to animals. :(

I am known to confront complete strangers for urking me (not to be confused with anger). Particularly: I have a loyalty to those in the service industry, because I've been in customer service for over 7 years and I understand how much it can suck. If I see someone screaming at the server/cashier/associate/whatever for no reason other than to try to bring that person down with them, I will often shriek "WHO RAISED YOU?!?!" and lay into the person for abusing an innocent employee.

·
Registered
160 Posts
i have anger problems:laughing:
.......dont we all:happy:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.