Personality Cafe banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
INFJ weird stuff: My NE goes crazy when I have insomnia. For example, I have shared with a few of you, I don't count cows, I think about different things to do with spam and art...

Spam pizza

spamjam08_pizza1.jpg

·
Fu Dominant
10,720 Posts
... I kinda have the idea that wouldn't really taste too bad. o_O I'm almost tempted to try it sometime, lol.

I have a habit of making imaginary circles around monitors at random times. It's like something inside me wants to make sure they're perfectly square or rectangle, by drawing a circle or oval connecting the mid points from each side. *shrug*

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
I've always had an animist sensibility which pops up from time to time. Most recently, I bought a book light which turned out to be a piece of shit basically, so I went and got two newer, better ones. When I set them down next to the old crappy one I felt so bad for its feelings because its hopes of being loved by a new owner were dashed and it was quickly condemned to be cast aside and wallow in worthlessness.

Incidentally, I can imagine the food/dietary anachronisms threads raging at having to share this forum with that spam pizza.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Sometimes when people are eating, I look straight at them and make eating noises. For some reason, I find it highly amusing saying "MUNCH, MUNCH, NOMNOMNOM" when they are eating.

Part of it is the reaction I get, but it's mostly because when I look at their eating face movements and make the noise it's just so entertaining...at least in my head.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I jump up and down in bed ... a lot... still :blushed: and i like using the hair dryer for other purposes that what is intended for ( no, not for that!! i am not a pervert, i just love the air blowing on myself)

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No, tell me you did not do this...Oh heavens, no.
Oh no, I eat a mostly vegetarian diet. I only "think" about funny things to do with spam... LOL

Spamgetti, Spamalotta's, Spamaroni, Spamatoni, Spam Dogs, Spam Shakes...

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Okay, you're s%%t isn't weird enough, guess I'm feeling brave enough to tell yet... lol

·
Banned
1,297 Posts
I've always had an animist sensibility which pops up from time to time. Most recently, I bought a book light which turned out to be a piece of shit basically, so I went and got two newer, better ones. When I set them down next to the old crappy one I felt so bad for its feelings because its hopes of being loved by a new owner were dashed and it was quickly condemned to be cast aside and wallow in worthlessness.
Yep, similar for me, which i described here: http://personalitycafe.com/infj-forum-protectors/59283-infjs-you-impossibly-weird-4.html (#37). And yes, i've also thought of it as perhaps being animistic.

·
Registered
885 Posts
Talk to myself, I tend to make hand motions to amuse myself, tend to "drum" on objects I am around, I will try to tightrope walk lines in sidewalks and parking spaces, I randomly stop and stare up and around, I jam out at my desk at work dancing a little, I really jam out in the car, I use my phone like a spaceship flying through the air, my wallet (I carry it with me sometimes instead of in pocket) is a gun I shoot things with...

I know I do some weird things, but I will have to think bout them.

Also I just realized what people around me think are weird aren't things you guys would think are weird. Stopping and staring at the sky in wonder isn't weird around these parts, but people I work with look at me like I grew a third arm.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts