Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm the only person I know besides my mom and very few others who I've met that has attached earlobes. I read somewhere a while back that there was a connection between people who tend to be very introverted and have the ability to write/create and having attached earlobes. I did image searches on some random famous actors that I know of and found a bunch with attached earlobes. Kinda funny. Tom Cruise, Matt Damon, Leonardo Dicaprio and Johnny Depp all have attached earlobes, to name a few. I also read that a high number sociopaths tend to have attached earlobes (weird). Do you have them?

·
MOTM Jan 2010
2,988 Posts
I don't know about INFPs, but I have them. I've always thought it was an attractive feature, for whatever reason :happy:

·
Banned
4,790 Posts
I... think I do. Not sure, they're kinda half-attached. So probably not.

It's all a matter of genetics, like most other physical traits. Attached earlobes are recessive.

4,757 Posts
... yes. hmmm I've never thought about it before

·
(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧
5,110 Posts
My ears seem to be attached to my head. I'll check to make sure.

·
Registered
144 Posts
They're attached to my head, but not attached the way you mean...

·
Registered
15,635 Posts
My earlobes are not attached but my second toe is longer than my big toe. This means I have Celtic origins, Athena's wisdom, werewolf potential, Egyptian origin, I'm the dominant one in the relationship and I rule the roost, I come from royalty and I'm smarter than most. ( source )

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
I don't really have earlobes, so it is hard for me to say!

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
I didn't even know what this was until I saw that picture, Still slightly confused, I think mine are unattached?

·
Banned
166 Posts
Why do INFPs always have the coolest threads ??

@Above: You clearly are not a professional in psycholgy.

Proof that earlobes are the meaning of life and personality and everything:

Pumpkin is a gourd-like squash of the genus Cucurbita and the family Cucurbitaceae (which also includes gourds).[1] In the United States and Canada it is a common name of or can refer to cultivars of any one of the species Cucurbita pepo, Cucurbita mixta, Cucurbita maxima, and Cucurbita moschata. They are typically orange or yellow and have many creases running from the stem to the bottom. They have a thick shell on the outside, with seeds and pulp on the inside.
In British[2] and Australian English, pumpkin generally refers to what North Americans call winter squash, but would include the above species. This article is based on the North American definition.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts