Personality Cafe banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
lol. Machaevelli's The Prince
Miss Manners Guide to Excruciatingly Correct Behavior
I love reading about history, how-to books, and non-fiction.

Movies, I like comedies (Rob Schnider, Adam Sandler), musicals, and documentaries. And of course, everyone knows I love the Stepford Wives. Movies where the women are beautiful are always a plus.

Favorite songs are debatable as far as music choices go. I don't think type has anything to do with it as much as upbringing. I LOVE Sting and the Police. Message in a Bottle is probably my favorite. I love my 80's music, but I love most of the happy music on the radio- Katy Perry and such. I have my angry music too though. Angry- Three Days Grace. Super angry, System of a Down. Most of the time I'm happy and listening to my Oldies.

·
Registered
707 Posts
I grew up only listening to Classical music and hymns. We didn't know anything else existed until I was about 12. Then for like two years, I could listen to whatever I wanted, then I went to a boarding school where I was again only allowed to listen to Classical and hymns... So when I finally could choose for myself, I loved the 80's rock music. When I go out I like techno and some of the stuff on the radio. I try to be open minded, but I have to be able to understand it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.