Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
8,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I actually have pcos. :( my pms and bipolarness and being a male actually came from having a pcos..where my male hormones are larger than my female hormones. :(

Just kidding. Probably i have mild pcos. :(

It's like last year, i undergone full vaginal examination (just because of the thrill of some doctor exploring my vagina and inserting a dildo like gadget on my vagina and seeing on the screen how it looks like.. And i actually remembered undergoing two vaginal insertions. XD it felt good; and the lubes smells really good )

And i was actually surprised with the results that i have a slight chance like up to there's chance of getting a pcos.. :(

Here's the source

https://www.womenshealth.gov/a-z-topics/polycystic-ovary-syndrome

·
Registered
897 Posts
Yeah, I have it. I know tons of women who do and probably even more who don't know they've got it. I'm not taking any official meds for it but I probably will eventually. Right now, everything available has pretty unpleasant side effects so I'm putting it off.

·
Banned
8,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I have it. I know tons of women who do and probably even more who don't know they've got it. I'm not taking any official meds for it but I probably will eventually. Right now, everything available has pretty unpleasant side effects so I'm putting it off.
Yes. I'm actually trying to incorporate low glycemic foods

It actually suck like all my favorite foods are causing me to die

Or maybe fuck me up

+coffee > i literally stopped drinking coffee well, i just drink sometimes but with low dose of caffeine
+dairy > #facepalm
+dried fruits > #facepalm
+beer > lol i still have sake on my fridge though xD
+spicy foods > well i still eat like wtf man

It's like being cursed. m(。≧Д≦。)m

Plus i have rosacea like wtf man. XD

These shits are making me UGLY. XD

I'm dependent on azelaic acid. :(

Because whenever i don't use it man and i eat spicy food man i red the fuck up

Plus alcohol omggg red asian syndrome for real

I wanna die. XDDD

It's so hard to be me. :<

I think i should just.. I'm actually thinking that I am open of not wanting a kid anymore like bear a child

1 - 5 of 5 Posts