Personality Cafe banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We dated on and off. but for religious reasons I can never marry him. Nor do I think he would marry me or anyone else, he's not that kind of man. But I met him almost 3 years ago, we ar always on and off, the last time I spoke to him was over a year ago, and I cut him out, and now we reunited. I had many dates and two relationships in between. Yet I still enjoy his company and I think we are meeting up/going for a date together later or soon.

Am I crazy? I know he's not "the one" really. But there's just something about him special, I can't get enough.

He messaged me after a long time-saw me on Linked In and i viewed him then he messaged me. Told me "You aren't easily forgotten."

So passionate ah. I was melting. If I was in a happy relationship I wouldn't be so swayed but as a single woman I am swooning. And he enjoys what we have too, obviously.

He just has this passion, he lights me up. He's a bit of a bad boy but i can't get enough of him.

Since I can't marry him and can't see us in a real relationship, it feels "safer" somehow to me because I have commitment issues.

I cut him out but I was missing him so much :)

·
Registered
993 Posts
me personally i get tired of people very quickly........ but then again i never had a girlfriend....... but i did fall in love before.......

love feels really good and if an relationship did work out then yes, i'd probably never get enough of my partner. lol.

NOTE : i love how you keep making new threads...... this INFP section always has like the same threads..... it gets boring lol

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
me personally i get tired of people very quickly........ but then again i never had a girlfriend....... but i did fall in love before.......

love feels really good and if an relationship did work out then yes, i'd probably never get enough of my partner. lol.

NOTE : i love how you keep making new threads...... this INFP section always has like the same threads..... it gets boring lol
Glad you enjoy. I always am one for online discussions :) And I don't know if this is really love, I don't think so, but I don't know what love really is anyway, I think we are just two people who enjoy each other in our own weird way, I think we are both kind of complicated and emotionally unavailable.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Glad you enjoy. I always am one for online discussions :) And I don't know if this is really love, I don't think so, but I don't know what love really is anyway, I think we are just two people who enjoy each other in our own weird way, I think we are both kind of complicated and emotionally unavailable.
lol don't worry you will know what" falling in love" is when you find it....... it's like our strongest emotion...... it's quite amazing really.

once you fall in love you'd discover that you'd do any things you never thought you would ever do, as long as it is for the person you love.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol don't worry you will know what" falling in love" is when you find it....... it's like our strongest emotion...... it's quite amazing really.

once you fall in love you'd discover that you'd do any things you never thought you would ever do, as long as it is for the person you love.
So then what is this I have now, lust? Feelings? A void?

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
no lol, you just simply like hanging out with him lol.

like friends lol
We never slept together but we date and we have done some non-platonic things, there is also a lot of chemistry between us, and attraction. DEF not friends haha

·
Registered
993 Posts
We never slept together but we date and we have done some non-platonic things, there is also a lot of chemistry between us, and attraction. DEF not friends haha
well it could be more than friends and still not be love........ love is unique that's why people often mention their love as "the one" ( like you did) because they are special.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well it could be more than friends and still not be love........ love is unique that's why people often mention their love as "the one" ( like you did) because they are special.
There's something special, why else do I keep coming back or he keeps coming back?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts