Personality Cafe banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
5,248 Posts
This thread made me think of people who have what I think of as "shelf butts". Like, literally, you could stack things back there.

·
Registered
9,885 Posts
Thank gawd no

Because when the fat ass trend ends those girls are going to regret aging themselves prematurely with cellulite and too much In the ass which makes them waddle by age 30 for a stupid fucken trend

It’s sorta like how all the dumb women In the 90s fucked up their tits with bad plastic surgery

I will keep my boy frame and be thankful for an ass that provides a handful and firm but small perky tits

My daughter and all her friends have no regard for their asses because the trend right now is fat asses and they are young and do not seem to realize that the later result of Mc Donald’s going to their ass is not Kardashian’s and Beyoncé but instead my 600 pound life.

Fat ass trend is just as dumb as blonde fake tits that all got infected or lop sided

Look closely at people who age gracefully girls they didn’t deliberately make their body a duck or melons

Idiotic as all hell

I seriously don’t give a fuck if I sound like a bitch it bugs me that teenage girls have no concept of what they are doing to their body longer term for a short lived fat ass and short lived small waist. Many of them have more unhealthy starting frames than hipster women in their 30s who take care of their bodies.

Kardashian’s have had so much plastic surgery to attain their ridiculous unrealistic bodies and as I said a bunch of young dumb 20 somethings are purposely trying to attain that kind of an ass which will be short lived and long term they will live with the saddles and baggage from this silly non sense trend

I told her flat out her generation will be like people in the 80s realizing how stupid it was to have frizzy hair and blue eye shadow, they ruin their fucken skin with all this makeup for selfie photos yuck yuck yuck tacky tacky tacky
They are going to regret that when their skin is so aged and it’s not a fucken trend

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
as is customary for me to say in threads like these, I'm afraid I'm gonna need some pictures to go along with these posts, just so I know everyone is telling the truth....

·
Beer Guardian
PerC Host, ENTP 5w6 So/Sx 584 ILE
14,952 Posts
My gut is bigger than my butt. Sucks when it comes to clothes. Pants and shorts tend to slide off my hips.

·
Registered
9 Posts
There's always a bigger fish but I have a bonafide addiction to heavy lifting and squat is my favorite lift. I have the biggest ass relative to other men in my BMI range, that's for sure.

Not too long ago at work an older woman came in and blurted out, "Damn son you got a big ass!" If only people my age were so blunt and unfiltered, I'd probably be able to take a hint.

·
Registered
5,822 Posts
Take this info as you will.

When I was living in some Midwestern burbs -- it was a predominantly white area (I'm black and have some stereotypical genes) -- I was definitely up in the ranks.

Now that I'm in the south with a lot more of 'my people,' absolutely not.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts