Personality Cafe banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
yeah its whatever, i just wanted to let you know that your tangent was disturbing me. I'd be surprised if I'm an INFP, and I wasn't really asking whether shes a catfish; but rather that's a poor attempt at rationalizing not feeling bad about when I asked her to just be friends.

Im sorry you got hurt, and I apologise(risking blunt trauma to the head, here)

What I'm wondering about is THAT. That response seems so random in the context of everything else in this thread.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Maybe I misunderstand. You stated something along the lines of me creeping you the fuck out, and that I should not reply.

The creepy part is probably true. I can see how dissecting thoughts and feelings can and will creep you out. The creeping you the fuck out... in particular the cursy bit may have upped the volume on the receiving end and it seemed emotionally charged. I read into that that you may think I was making fun of you.

The very nature of my style of thought is to apply reductio ad absurdem. I lead things to their most extreme logical outcome to test for absurdity. So by nature of my style of thought I am making fun of concepts.

It was not the intention to make fun if you or your life. But the character of my thought patterns make fun of my and other thought patterns.

So character of intent was innocent. Character of deed deliberately guilty... and hopefully forgiven.

It scares me though.

This conversation is happening because of the safety of the internet. This will never happen in real life. I suspect we're gonna be cool.

In real life people dont give you honest feed back. My concern is that Im not going to be able to fix that relationship.

You're actually the second person this year who told me to f-off. I told that one that she should a nursery while she has her looks, as those kind of things fade and she'd like financial indeoendence... that was also quite a crater.

I think the writing's on the wall.

Anyhow, thanks guys.

·
Registered
INFP
76 Posts
So I told my match that i've been talking to a few days for that I'd just rather be friends and I'm not looking for a relationship. She hasn't responded since, hope shes not mad... but she might be catfish anyway, right?
Which mbti type are you and please provide me with more data. Based on this simple sentences I can't formulate any answer.

·
Registered
INFP
76 Posts
Im always in trouble. Dont worry, you're not the only one.
INTPs are natural super trolls and because you don't care what other think about you, you just keep on trolling without any limit.
When INFP is in no mood to play along then trolling hurts them. So this thing you should learn to tame if you want to be with an INFP - sense if you can allow yourself to troll and also where to stop yourself. Otherwise you are no match for sensitive fluffy cuteness that an INFP is.

Also don't try to troll on this thread. I know you do your research but I'd suggest you keep asking rather than pissing other INFPs. If you want trolling, then go to your mates at an INTP forum and you can troll each other as much as you want.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Ah nooo. Not you too! I had a dream this morning about a pack of wolves ripping a black dog into pieces... I didnt realize the dog was me, but the dreams meaning is becoming apparent. Now Im a troll and a creep.

So much for the apology.

I guess I showed weakness. Well INFPs I still love all of you, and im sure the rosegarden planted on top of my shredded carcass will look nothing short of magical. This is a joke btw. Its meant to make you giggle. But its probably received as catfish critizism by the shredded bloody troll creep with his evil replying tendencies.

I again apologize, not because Im weak. I think its the decent thing to do.

I think intellectual authenticity is clashing with emotional authenticity.

Youre obviously better friends than I would be, sorry I exposed you to my style of thought. Let me go pick a nice bridge and jump(this too is a joke, btw)

·
Registered
INFP
76 Posts
Now Im a troll and a creep.
You shouldn’t consider us doing everything under emotions. Sometimes we are factual and reasonable too.
I don’t care what happened with That catfish situation. I am here just To explain.

Try reading my post once again big brain. I know you can understand what I mean.

·
Registered
29 Posts
You shouldn’t consider us doing everything under emotions. Sometimes we are factual and reasonable too.
I don’t care what happened with That catfish situation. I am here just To explain.

Try reading my post once again big brain. I know you can understand what I mean.
I figured out the quote thing!

I think Im meant to understand that my method of thinking is inflammatory or trollish. I tried to explain that I employ flames to concepts to see how they hold up.

For me its a given that man attempts at getting things right. Thats base logic for me at least.

A good friend, and this is emotional authenticity, does not apply flames to the constructs and words of others.

Both types of authenticity are at work in thread, but im received as malicious. Ill cut off my own legs i deem them inappropriate. Thats my nature. I sincerely respect infp's life preserving, friendship preserving authenticity.

But that is also why this thread exists. Mirroring preserves an existing friendship. It cannot build a an authentic new one. Or at least not with an INTJ. I may also be completely wrong. But thats how I see it.

But in short, I think I disagree with what Im meant to unferstand.

·
Registered
391 Posts
LOL yeah like what the hell is that.

It's written in English but it's a wall of meaningless text

I can see how dissecting thoughts and feelings can and will creep you out.
Nah dude what's creeping me out is I barely write anything and you respond with walls of text of, 'who knows what the heck you're talking about'

·
Registered
29 Posts
LOL yeah like what the hell is that.

It's written in English but it's a wall of meaningless text

Nah dude what's creeping me out is I barely write anything and you respond with walls of text of, 'who knows what the heck you're talking about'
Ok ok. So I say too much, and that comes across as being too interested/invested?

🧛‍♂️ Relax, I merely want to suck brrrain orrrgan. Im from transylbrainia.

·
Registered
INFP
76 Posts
I figured out the quote thing!
Congrats (y)

I think Im meant to understand that my method of thinking is inflammatory or trollish.
Nope. Actually like seriously you understand it this way?

Let me explain then. I simple stated that INTPs are trolls as a playful not judgmental poke. I was in fact trolling my way and I hoped you’d get me.

Later I gave an explanation and a guide how trolling affects INFPs. You are here to learn something after all aren’t you?

I wasn’t attacking your way of thinking. I gave a reasonable hint that it may seem inappropriate what you do though and so you try not to cross the line.

As to INTJ you gave me a really important opinion. For that I am thankful.
I am still processing it with all other information I gathered.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts