• Never.

Votes: 4 23.5%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
ESFJ
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have one that I use for working through my thoughts. It's also helpful because once I write something down I can relax...as if I no longer have to think about it since it's on paper. (I need pen/pencil & paper for it!)

Most of what I write is unpleasant, and I destroy my journals after awhile. XD I don't want to die and that be all someone sees of me. :unsure:

·
Registered
68 Posts
I did briefly as one of the exercises found in the book ¨The Artist´s Way¨ but I kind of lost interest. I might start them again once I take care of some things in my life.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Nah, I wouldn't be able to write in it daily. :mellow:

·
Registered
14 Posts
i have a diary but it's not really updated everyday. i usually write down when i get too emotional that's why my diaries tend to get a little over dramatic. it helps me release unwanted emotions. i write down things i really can't say and i write thing i have realized for the day. having a diary for me really helps :)

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
I tried writing in one once but I never picked it back up XD

love the new avatar RyRy! :laughing:

Reactions: RyRyMini

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
I have one that I use for working through my thoughts. It's also helpful because once I write something down I can relax...as if I no longer have to think about it since it's on paper. (I need pen/pencil & paper for it!)

Most of what I write is unpleasant, and I destroy my journals after awhile. XD I don't want to die and that be all someone sees of me. :unsure:
I completely relate to the bolded bit.

I find that when I am in a more neutral mood I have less of an inclination to write. My journal entries, therefore, do tend to seem a bit hyperbolic. When I go back and read what I've written before, I often feel a little embarassed.

I also can't keep my journal entries in one place. I have a blog and a couple of spiral notebooks and a pad of sticky notes and... Anyway, collectively, I call it all "my journal."

1 - 12 of 12 Posts