Votes: 255 61.4%
  • No

Votes: 160 38.6%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 262 Posts

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Now, this is what I call a good poll! I am a nudist, so I obviously adore being naked and having other naked people around me...there is nothing that compares to being naked in nature and feeling the sea and sun caress your privates!

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Now, this is what I call a good poll! I am a nudist, so I obviously adore being naked and having other naked people around me...there is nothing that compares to being naked in nature and feeling the sea and sun caress your privates!
LOL.

Are you really a nudist? Like do you have nudist meetups and stuff? :D

·
Registered
348 Posts
Do you like being naked? Do you like reclining in bed feeling like a statuesque Roman God? Please vote.
I was born this way. what other reason could i possibly need for nudity? having said that i prefer to be just topless, since fewer people are likely to frown upon me :) besides, keeping ones privates still whilst doing physical activity is important.

·
Over 300 Confirmed Kills
10,568 Posts
Newp. l at least need panties on, for sleeping. As naked as l get around the house is topless with some kind of bottoms on, or bottomless with a shirt on.

Shame with this secksy bodeh :blushed:

·
Registered
6,937 Posts
It usually happens when I've just stepped out of the shower and the phone rings or I was reading something or watching something and I'm eager to get back to it. Otherwise I always have at least a pair of boxers on, usually a tank top too.

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
and surrounded by cats. I have five.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
I can only sleep well if I'm naked. Otherwise, I get cold too easy even if it's not especially cold in the house. Outside, I can't say I've ever walked outside naked before--and have no real desire to do so.

1 - 20 of 262 Posts