Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I was browsing the forum a few pages back and I saw a thread where the OP was basically saying that every INFP they met seemed to be obsessed with Harley Quinn.. but basically every reply from an INFP was negatory to that notion. I think the reason probably was because the discussion was centered around her crappy portrayal in Suicide Squad..

Now here's the thing. I hated Suicide Squad. I thought it was total trash, and I didn't like the portrayal of Harley Quinn at all in it. I don't think that movie did the characters of Harley Quinn or the Joker any justice at all. It was just corny, cheesy and terrible in my opinion.

However! Prior to Suicide Squad, I would have said that Harley Quinn was probably my favorite fictional character. She was my favorite character before she got in to the public eye and to that awful movie... soo.. yeah.. I really think that if I had been introduced to Harley Quinn through Suicide Squad, I wouldn't have liked her as a character either.. but because I was introduced to her through comics and the animated series, there was just something about her as a character I connected with..

So.. I actually found it interesting that someone observed that the INFPs they met were obsessed with Harley Quinn.. because that's an oddly specific observation that struck true for me. So do you guys think there's any merit to this observation of INFPs liking Harley Quinn ? (disregarding the Suicide Squad movie)

·
Registered
4,567 Posts
ENFPs love her too.
I bet she is one too. Or an ISTJ reversed because of the joker being an ENTP forcing that Ne on her.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
I wouldn't say I was obsessed with her (I'm more of a Marvel fan), but she was easily my favorite female figure from the DC universe. I wonder which INFPs the OP got caught up with. I came to that conclusion about one of my old fandoms (favorite character because of an MBTI type), and it was because I attracted many INFPs in said fandom to me. Not to go off track, but was OP an INFP too?

·
Banned
3,277 Posts
I love the original version from TAS.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts