Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Greetings, The Healers!
I am your fellow Idealist, an INFJ. I'm one of your fan :) , or maybe one of your true admirer. Yeah for me, you are all admirable among the types. But I'm not a typist. I had noticed that, I am always getting attracted to INFPs, which is there's always something about you that is inexplicable, something that is mysterious about your beauty: your poise, your grace, the way you move, the way you roll your eyes, your tactful words, and your gentle-warm hands... --- ahm i dunno, perhaps you are just a plain lovely, daydreamers. I dunno if the other INFJs feels the same way too. Do you like us the INFJs? If so, what do you like about our stereotype? Thank you. ^_^​
p.s you're cute​

·
Registered
756 Posts
I love them, they're usually wonderful people but it also depends a lot on their enneagram type and their maturity level. I tend to clash a lot more with average-low health INFJs than with other types and Enneagram makes a big difference too. 9s and 4s are the ones I get along with better. Maybe it's our completely different ways of going about things. Either way, they're probably the type I seek out the most because the stand out to me quite a bit and it's comfortable to be around them and not have to explain my every move.
Also watch out, with such a gushy post, you're going to have INFPs flock to you, we're closeted narcissists after all.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Your biting sarcasm and complex humour.

Reactions: Trademark

·
Registered
820 Posts
My best friend is an INFJ and I have another INFJ friend too. They are the only INFJs I know. I think what first drew me to them was that even when we didn't yet know each other that well, our small talk quickly turned into a much deeper talk. I think it's easy for both of us to grasp the underlying idea, feeling or meaning in anything.

My feelings towards INFJs are obviously very positive since my experience with you is so good. You are caring and loyal friends and I admire your conscientious nature.

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
Thanks! I agree that we are amazing. Probably the best type.

INFJs are often too harsh and simultaneously needy for me. Like a bear that wants to hug you and rip you apart at the same time. Congrats on that weird combo. But I admire you from afar. Like binoculars-are-needed afar.

·
Retired Administrator
16,455 Posts
I think one of my co-workers is an INFJ and I really love having long conversations with him about philosophy, metaphysics, religion, psychology, and whatever else. Our values are very similar and he's comforting to be around...I learn a lot from his personal philosophy. He's pretty mature (maybe in his sixties) and I don't have a lot of experience talking with younger INFJs.

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
@Jakenpoi

It's nice to see some love spread around these parts. Thank you. :happy:

There's a great deal of attraction between both types, because our functions are stacked almost identically, but we are focused in opposite direction. Which make us seem both extremely similar yet mysteriously different. What you see in us I can see the same in you. Grace, care, thoughtfulness. Once we get closer though, it clashes, and we feel cheated by the other, as if he was an enemy in disguise all along. That must be why we can grow particularly hateful towards each other. As long as we are aware of our mutual boundaries and be mindful not to overstep them, the relationship can be beneficial, and I'd like to think long winded.

·
Premium Member
15,544 Posts
My boss at work tested INFJ. Best boss ever. It seems I -- nah, let me re-phrase -- INFJs don't really irritate me at all. Oh sure, there might be one or two that come along that I don't like, but when I think of INFJs -- as a group -- the hackles on my back do NOT raise. :cool:

·
Registered
5,822 Posts
I highly appreciate the Fe when I get to feeling like everyone is using or trying to use up mine (as I have a lot of Fi and Fe.) >_> It's a breath of fresh air to have someone be like "So, yeah..that's what's been bothering me...what about you? Are you okay?"

·
Registered
56 Posts
How sweet!
I love INFJs very much! Almost all of my close friends are INFJs, and I get along with them very well. I'm not sure why, really...perhaps it is because conversation just seems to go easier with them, and they're always so kind. They tend to be gentle in the way they treat others, which is nice considering I have social anxiety. Conversing with them always seems to put me at ease.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Yes, I do! Two of my closest friends--and a number of people I like otherwise, are INFJs.

And they also like me back :p!

A number of the things I've liked or appreciated about the INFJ's I know or have known: the depth of conversation I've had with them, their ability to see beneath the surface, the sincerity of their compliments & their caring natures (the INFJs I am closest will always do little things--like making sure I'm safe). I see a number of those things as very thoughtful...they are not generally things I immediately think of.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Greetings, The Healers!
I am your fellow Idealist, an INFJ. I'm one of your fan :) , or maybe one of your true admirer. Yeah for me, you are all admirable among the types. But I'm not a typist. I had noticed that, I am always getting attracted to INFPs, which is there's always something about you that is inexplicable, something that is mysterious about your beauty: your poise, your grace, the way you move, the way you roll your eyes, your tactful words, and your gentle-warm hands... --- ahm i dunno, perhaps you are just a plain lovely, daydreamers. I dunno if the other INFJs feels the same way too. Do you like us the INFJs? If so, what do you like about our stereotype? Thank you. ^_^​
p.s you're cute​
ps-they dont like you but sure they respect you .

see you guys are quasi-identicals you guys are the same in some ways that you dont feel comfortable
thats why you will respect each others boundaries but not necessarily like or hate each other
on theory you guys are indifferent to each other but irl anything can happen its about
the individual and the surrounding circumstances .

·
Registered
896 Posts
I've had some really bad run-ins with INFJs, both online and in person.

It depends on the INFJ in question. Some INFJs, such as yourself it appears, come across as humble, kind, wise, yadayadayada. I love these INFJs, they are absolutely awesome and pleasant company. Unfortunately, my experiences have been more negative than they have positive. But I don't think you requested to hear the complaints, so I'll keep my mouth shut about those :)

·
Registered
526 Posts
INFJ's are awesome! I greatly love INFJ's and their almost balancing abilities to INFP's. From what I've noticed you guys are very loving toward people and tend to focus on others a lot. Generally I've gotten great advice from INFJ's and love how you guys can kinda put things in a more objective view rather than just go along with the way I or other INFP's say things seem/are. The XXFJ combo seems to be a really nice mix and I tend to always enjoy talking with anyone affiliated with those two letters. Or course there are exceptions, but thats with any/every type so I don't hold it against any one type. :kitteh:

·
Registered
82 Posts
Dear INFPs, although there are a lot threads that have negative things about you guys/girls. I just wanted to say that you guys deserve more than that. Sure, there are a lot of people bitching about how you are too sensitive/like a doormat/selfish but don't let that affect your perception on yourself. Every type has their own assholes,dicks and other bad stuff too, it is not only your type. You have the whole world in your hands, don't let anyone decide that for you. You INFPs rock.

Ps: Sick of the hate threads saying "I hate INFPs because they are _______"

·
Registered
701 Posts
I love them :) NFJ's (ENFJ's with strong Ni) and INFJ's are just the men out there. :)
You're all so smart, and empathic towards others, selfless - you will never talk about yourself, about the thing itself and so warm and caring. You're all reserved, but there's so much inside.
I want to marry one one day :)
NFJ - men are the most attractive.

·
MOTM January 2013
10,639 Posts
Dear INFPs, although there are a lot threads that have negative things about you guys/girls. I just wanted to say that you guys deserve more than that. Sure, there are a lot of people bitching about how you are too sensitive/like a doormat/selfish but don't let that affect your perception on yourself. Every type has their own assholes,dicks and other bad stuff too, it is not only your type. You have the whole world in your hands, don't let anyone decide that for you. You INFPs rock.

Ps: Sick of the hate threads saying "I hate INFPs because they are _______"
Some of that isn't even true or is highly exaggerated though and people wonder why it's aggravating. Our offence at things others take flippantly is nearly always perceived as over-sensitivity and think that is just a cop-out, another way of not wanting to go further and understand what's behind it. Sorry this is abrupt but I am just fed up and tire from apologies etc still filled with more projections. I do think many INFP's themselves aren't aware of their reasons for offence that have valid reasoning and just quickly label themselves - oversensitive which in the way it is is meant, is further invalidating to themselves and others who function the same. I would replace over-sensitivity(an over-used term) with being highly perceptive.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts