Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many of you like electronic gadgets? If you own one or many let us know what it is and why you like it. ok so let me be the first to start, i recently got a nice and a portable sony mp3 player with a 1gb memory in it. Its nice and its useful while traveling and also forgot to say its got a nice set of headphones and the sound quality is grreat.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
When I was younger and was an only child and our family had lots of disposable income, I loved new gadgets. Now, a blended family later, I think they're fucking stupid. Overpriced and will be outdated in 3 months anyways >.>

·
Registered
187 Posts
no. the only electronic gadget you could say I have is a zune. electronic gadgets that are available nowadays don't really interest me.
i don't like technology and i feel selfish buying these sorts of things for myself. such a waste if it's only for entertainment. :mellow:

·
Registered
187 Posts
Ah, I love technology. I can't wait until the time where visiting a hardcore robot coliseum is considered normal entertainment. I never realized my thirst for robot violence until those Transformers movies came out...

Unfortunately, I don't have any shiny new gadgets to brag about. That's a result of being poor. :crying:
The newest bit of technology that I own is the Macbook Pro, part of a scholarship at the college I attend.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts