Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering how many of you like Red Bull?

As for me, I am addicted. I have at least two cans a day and some days it goes up till 10.

Someone told me that I will put on a lot of weight, but I am still really thin. Maybe because I play a lot.

Cheers!

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
I find the tastes of most energy drinks disgusting, including Red Bull, but it's completely subjective.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Then why don't you list your likes? Are you afraid of being caught? :crazy:

But energy drinks are the most popular one. We addicted have made them popular, just because of us these drinks are marketing today, i guess. But it should be agree that no matters you drink or not but all have tasted it at least once. :crazy:

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
dont like energy drinks they cause lots of health problems and im already naturally hyper as it is

·
Registered
131 Posts
Drinking one right now.

Funny thing is that I used to dislike the taste; now I can't get enough...

·
Registered
344 Posts
No. They taste horrible (as do all "energy drinks"), and don't do anything to give me energy or keep me awake, save for having to piss more often.

Amphetamines are so much better.

·
Registered
648 Posts
They taste gross! D: And they don't give me energy, I just feel jittery and unable to pay attention. It's like ADHD in a can.:dry:

·
Banned
557 Posts
I love energy drinks like Red Bull, Monster, Nos, all of them really. They get me going and I love them! I could down like 5 of those in a row and still want more. Energy drinks are like my crack! I love them and must have MORE, MORE, MORE!!!!!!!!!!!! AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
Yes, I do. I actually like the taste of most energy drinks. But I can't stand five hour energy. That tastes like crap...and doesn't even give you five hours of energy.

Reactions: Alaya

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
I love redbull. It's my favorite energy drink. It's bad for me though... so I can't drink it often. :sad:

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Red Bull is so overpriced. It does taste good, but it's certainly not good enough to justify the cost. I think original NOS is my favorite.

·
Banned
2,009 Posts
Red bull taste like heaven especially when you smoke cigarettes, gah. Can't let go.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I only tried Red Bull once, when I was desperate to stay up and finish a paper. I hated the taste so much that I couldn't stand more than a sip, which is weird since I've later enjoyed other energy drinks. The disgust shocked me awake for a bit, but I eventually crashed anyway. When I woke up, the smell had spread through my entire room. Brr...

·
Registered
61 Posts
I don't really drink energy drinks...they make my heart beat too fast and I get dizzy and disoriented. :sad:

Red Bull tastes alright (better than Monster, anyway), but NOS tastes sooo much better. :p

Reactions: entropy

·
Cafe Legend and MOTM Jan 2011
15,420 Posts
I don't use energy drinks, if that's what you mean.

If you were referring to the movie character,
I kicked the red bull's ass.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts