Personality Cafe banner

Do you like red bull

[Generation Y] 
6K views 76 replies 70 participants last post by  Cover3 
#1 ·
I was wondering how many of you like Red Bull?

As for me, I am addicted. I have at least two cans a day and some days it goes up till 10.

Someone told me that I will put on a lot of weight, but I am still really thin. Maybe because I play a lot.

Cheers!

#4 ·
Then why don't you list your likes? Are you afraid of being caught? :crazy:

But energy drinks are the most popular one. We addicted have made them popular, just because of us these drinks are marketing today, i guess. But it should be agree that no matters you drink or not but all have tasted it at least once. :crazy:

#5 ·
dont like energy drinks they cause lots of health problems and im already naturally hyper as it is

#6 ·
Drinking one right now.

Funny thing is that I used to dislike the taste; now I can't get enough...

#8 ·
No. They taste horrible (as do all "energy drinks"), and don't do anything to give me energy or keep me awake, save for having to piss more often.

Amphetamines are so much better.

#10 ·
I love energy drinks like Red Bull, Monster, Nos, all of them really. They get me going and I love them! I could down like 5 of those in a row and still want more. Energy drinks are like my crack! I love them and must have MORE, MORE, MORE!!!!!!!!!!!! AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

#16 ·
Red bull taste like heaven especially when you smoke cigarettes, gah. Can't let go.

#17 ·
I only tried Red Bull once, when I was desperate to stay up and finish a paper. I hated the taste so much that I couldn't stand more than a sip, which is weird since I've later enjoyed other energy drinks. The disgust shocked me awake for a bit, but I eventually crashed anyway. When I woke up, the smell had spread through my entire room. Brr...

#18 ·
I don't really drink energy drinks...they make my heart beat too fast and I get dizzy and disoriented. :sad:

Red Bull tastes alright (better than Monster, anyway), but NOS tastes sooo much better. :p

Reactions: entropy
#20 ·
I don't use energy drinks, if that's what you mean.

If you were referring to the movie character,
I kicked the red bull's ass.

#22 ·
The last time I had an energy drink was like 3 years ago, and it was a sugar free Red Bull. It was alright I guess. I prefer my Dr. Pepper though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.