Personality Cafe banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If I find somebody shouting at me either to call me or when angry with me, I would immediately ask him or her to lower the voice. I dislike people speaking with bigger voice. What about you?

·
Banned
1,261 Posts
If I find somebody shouting at me either to call me or when angry with me, I would immediately ask him or her to lower the voice. I dislike people speaking with bigger voice. What about you?
Do you like people shooting at you?

You don't get the "Baby Boomers" generation, do you?

·
Super Moderator
12,037 Posts
No, I don't like to have someone shouting at me. I might shout back, walk away, or just glare at them. It depends on the situation and who is shouting at me.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Does anyone prefer to have someone shout at them? This is a silly question. But no, I hate loud people or loud noises in general. For instance, people who turn the TV up louder than it needs to be. I have tinnitus so if I think it's loud it must really be loud so someone with no impairment. People who shout into their cell phone, really it's not a can and a string, you don't have to shout. The louder you speak, the less I hear until it just becomes noise.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I think no one likes someone shouting at them-and people have many different responses to that-from tuning out to shouting back. I dont tolerate it-I walk away or hang up phone, etc.

·
Banned
75 Posts
Absolutely despise anyone shouting at me. The moment a voice is raised I get very upset. I am a survivor of Domestic violence and few people are aware that the minute they raise their voice I die a little inside.

·
Registered
74 Posts
No, unless are they far away and are forced to shout. Being an INFP, I love silence and hate conflict; I'd probably instinctively interpret it as negative, possibly hostility. Although I did have a coworker who would talk normally in person, but would always talk really loud when on the phone. Very odd...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts