Votes: 27 29.3%
  • Non-SP - No

Votes: 2 2.2%
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you enjoy eating at least moderately spicy foods on a regular basis?

·
Registered
6,264 Posts
Love it.

Reactions: _XXX_ and Lady Isla

·
Registered
6,186 Posts
YAYYY!!! first to vote!

Yeah, actually I just ordered 2 giant 32oz restaurant kitchen style thingies of Tobasco sauce. I probably use it everyday.

Indian food is the only challenge I've had. "How spicy?" "Very." Indian waiter chuckles something evil. I'm literally sweating 15 minutes later. "Extra ice water please" But it hurt so good :laughing:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Never enjoyed spicey food even though I'm a "cajun" xD. I find it just takes the flavor out the food I'm eating and all I think about is "okay now my mouth is burning, where's the drink".

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Yep, actually just finished eating a hot and spicy meat feast pizza with extra jalepenos, and a tub of hot sauce for with the crust.

·
Master
1,886 Posts
I make my own hot sauce, chili/habanero oil, hot wings, and more.

I love spicy food!

·
Banned
8,159 Posts
I too make my own hot sauce and chili oil and I grow my own chili peppers of varying scoville ratings. I've also spent quite a bit of time in Thailand and Sichuan. Throwing chilies on something at least once a day is the norm for me.

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
I enjoy spicy food a great deal. My standard is 5 stars at wings places (at least).

·
Registered
6,186 Posts
I think it's interesting that "non-SPs" have a "0" count so far.

Also, what does this tell you?

mmmmm, can't wait.

·
Registered
ENTP
3,276 Posts
I can't live without hot sauce. I usually buy two tabasco bottles, one habanero and one chipotle, mix them up (cos chipotle is just not hot enough) and add it into everything and anything.
My doctor has actually told me to cut down on hot stuff, or I'll have stomach issues in a few years, but I just can't. :p

1 - 20 of 60 Posts