Personality Cafe banner

What seasonal weather do you prefer?

• Winter weather (Overcast, rainy, snowing, etc.)

Votes: 59 44.4%
  • Summer weather (Clear skies, hot heat, bright and vivid)

Votes: 55 41.4%
  • I like both!

Votes: 19 14.3%

• Total voters
41 - 60 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
I like summer weather. You get to go out to the beach, music festivals, hang around in the park, enjoy ice lollies and ice cream

·
Registered
2 Posts
Summer easily, at least for me living in SE Michigan. I just love thinking about how it was when i was a kid here.

-The cool seabreezes off lake St Clair
-Playing football in this big park with my friends until sunset.
-The freedom of being able to just throw on a tshirt and go outside.
-Vibrant colors and sounds of the fireworks of Independence day.
-The smell of freshly cut grass. The perfection of a well kept lawn.
-The constant beautiful sounds of birds chirping
-I dont know if i can describe it correctly, but the certain smell of outside. The smell of nature alive that does not exist in snowy winter because it is too cold to smell anything and all the trees, flowers and soil are dead.
-Aimlessly walking around town with my friends, being bored, but knowing it beats being stuck in a classroom.
-The distant rumble of thunder and the increasing breezes and wind gusts, warning the people of an oncoming storm, that relieves me after one of those extra humid days. The soothing sound of downpour rainfall mixed with a beautiful lightning/thunder show. Gets out of hand at times.
-The refreshing smell of rain before and after a storm.
-Watching the reds, oranges, yellows and purples of the sunsets.
-staying outside just after sunset to watch the full moon rise above the houses in my neighborhood.
-Staying up at night and opening up your bedroom window to be greeted with a cool breeze as you watch the full moon and the stars make its journey through the sky. If i could just sleep outside on those nights, I would.
-When only care in the world looking forward to tomorrow is trying to consistently make more 3-pointers (basketball), or what youre gonna say when you see that pretty girl again.

I can go on and on...no other season comes close

·
Registered
9,750 Posts
Winter wetaher, and we have never snow here; hate it :(.

I like also thunderstorms but they are not present in the poll. I love ligntning, it is so, beautiful :). Maybe i would draw lightning :)

·
Registered
8,945 Posts
Eh, I don't really get Winter where I live. It's either the rainy season or the dry season, and the dry is warm-hot while the wet is very hot and humid.

·
Banned
11 Posts
Winter is usually cold, damp and dark where I live. In summer (and in spring) the quality of life is much higher. So I chose summer.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Winter is usually cold, damp and dark where I live. In summer (and in spring) the quality of life is much higher. So I chose summer.
I personally dont think any human should be living anywhere with a true winter. The lack of sunlight and staying inside for months is not natural in my opinion. As an INFP I love the safety and warmth of being inside a cozy bed in a cold winter night, but the blissful freedom of summer beats anything else.

The perfect climate for me is Sydney, Australia, which is like summer weather 9 months of the year and the coldest 3 months are a little bit chilly. and its on the coast

sorry for my rambling. im kinda new here :p

·
Nerf Herder
7,072 Posts
Winter. Can always add layers if necessary, although I don't mind a bit of a chill. In the summer, there's only so many layers you can remove before you're just fucked and have no choice but to be hot and to sweat just from sitting still....ugh, it's just miserable.

Also, I prefer any weather that makes it less strange to be indoorsy.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
I like the darkness of winter, but it kind of makes me depressed. Also the idea of winter in my head is cosy and wonderful but in reality it's just cold and boring. Summer is fine when its not so hot that you start sweating around your crotch and butt area. I abhor bugs though.

·
Registered
5,787 Posts
^ This description lmao. Bugs are pretty...AHBOR-ABLE. (Oh yeah.)

Still, definitely summer. I feel like I can't do shit in Winter weather. D'X I get so bored. Plus it's easier to gain weight. I agree, my idea of Winter beats my idea of Summer, though.

·
Electronica Wizard
6,656 Posts
I live where it's summer for almost 365 days, except for the monsoon in December but the weather is still rather bipolar. Can't even decide whether to rain all day or to scorch the freaking daylight out of everyone. The weather is fine or I wouldn't have survived to this day. However, it would be nice to have a bit of a wintry weather even for a short while.

·
Registered
561 Posts
I prefer winter weather--perhaps because my birthday is in that season. :smile: It's not always overcast (Grey is my favorite color anyway.) during the season and I love snowstorms--especially whenever there's thunder and lightning included--something that happens from time to time here in Cleveland.

Summer here can be oppressively humid, and *that's* something on which I can easily pass.

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Personally I like Spring and Winter better. They're more comfortable in terms of temperature.

Right now, I like winter because I haven't seen the sun in a week and at this point I'm too afraid to.

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
I picked both. Summer because there's more day light and I like wearing less clothes, but Winter because I can actually wear nice clothes without sweating buckets and it's cuddling season.

·
Registered
224 Posts
winter > fall > spring > summer

winter = staying inside, no bugs, cozy fire and snow

·
Ayatollah of Coca-Cola
11,717 Posts
Summer and winter are the seasons of extreme temperatures so I tend to get pretty uncomfortable with both.

Autumn and spring on the other hand have moderate, comfortable temperatures which I prefer. I'm generally an autumn guy but I think I'm becoming more of a spring guy just based on a few things associated with it.

41 - 60 of 68 Posts