·
Registered
15,259 Posts
Enfp , female , yes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
287 Posts
ISFP, Female, Meh(so, yes on the poll?).

·
Registered
5,651 Posts
It pleases me.

·
Registered
INFP 4w5 sp
5,253 Posts
yes I like it, it's not a favorite, but I suppose it's slightly above ambivalence. Although it can be a bit strong sometimes, it is still one i would consider 'mild' because it's not one I'm allergic to and doesn't cause headaches like other strong smells can. Sometimes it can be a little too sweet smelling, and sometimes there's sort of a...I don't know how to describe it.... dry-throat-scratchy quality to it which slightly reminds me of popcorn smell, but a lot of times it's pleasant enough.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Yes, I like it, as an NF male. However, the taste of it can be a bit much for me. Kinda repulsive when I drink it as coconut water or milk.

·
Registered
825 Posts
It's a smell that's fruity and milky at the same time! (yes) -ISFP female

So far in the poll all responders seem to like coconut, but the female NFs, who are engaged in a coconut war

·
Registered
849 Posts
i used too, then ALL the products started being coconut and now its yucky

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Generally speaking, yes... I love coconut, both the taste and smell. However, some people smell more like coconut than actual coconuts and that's just nauseating. Have you ever been in a car with someone with copious amounts of coconut grease in their hair? You need more than just one window rolled down to survive that shit.

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
INFP and no, I do not like the smell of coconut. My roommate in graduate school had a car in which one of those chemical air fresheners was somehow lost in the ventilation system. Probably put there by a previous owner to hide the smell of something else. He could never get that smell out. It was horrible. Now I know that is not exactly the smell of coconut, but it is a pretty close simulation.

In general I don't like to eat coconut. But I do like coconut milk curries and oatmeal raisin cookies with a little coconut in them.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
When I had blond hair I should have been wearing coconut bras and eating coconuts on a daily basis, I probably should have lived in Jamaica and dated a Jamaican guy, as well. My being so creamy butterfaced and all, what more is a girl to do when you're directed to the clock striking twelve?

·
Registered
797 Posts
I like the smell of the coconut juice, milk and meat. Even the husk and wood are pleasant. Just not its oil.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Female ISFP and yes. I'm not quite as fond of the taste though, depending.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts