Personality Cafe banner

Do You Like To Kiss Facial Hair, Gals?

• Total voters
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
35 Posts
I’ve kissed a female with like.. a mini mustache. But honestly she was just way to hot not to. I’m not embarrassed about it, but it did feel a bit weird before the clothes hit the ground. 15 years ago. Nice woman, very well rounded character and all.

·
Registered
5,248 Posts
Haha, I don't really understand the big fuzzy beard trend. Duck Dynasty style does not do it for me.

I like when my husband has a well-trimmed, relatively short beard. I'd rank my preferences: short beard > stubble (sexy but scratchy!) > no facial hair > long beard.

tanstaafl28 said:
Beards are rather soft once they grow out a bit.
Yes! Also my husband has been using beard oil recently and it makes his beard look and feel great. Very soft and tame.

·
Beer Guardian
PerC Host, ENTP 5w6 So/Sx 584 ILE
15,031 Posts
Haha, I don't really understand the big fuzzy beard trend. Duck Dynasty style does not do it for me.

I like when my husband has a well-trimmed, relatively short beard. I'd rank my preferences: short beard > stubble (sexy but scratchy!) > no facial hair > long beard.

Yes! Also my husband has been using beard oil recently and it makes his beard look and feel great. Very soft and tame.
I have a Vandyke/goatee thing going on. Not very long. Less than an inch.

·
Registered
567 Posts
My gf thought my long beard was sexy. She was a little disappointed I was gonna shave it off. Just something I do once every 3 years. She could at least tolerate that, but she was dead against me shaving my head like I also did once every 3 years.

·
Registered
567 Posts
I can remember once when my beard was long walking into a large store and running into something "Duck Dynasty" like every 3 fuckin' yards in the store. I nearly shaved my beard off. I didn't wanna look like fuckin' Duck Dynasty.

·
Registered
567 Posts

Btw, its not a trend for me. I always wanted to grow a long beard way before it was "cool". The thing that stopped me was that my beard took a long time to mature.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Sorry, Idk how to quote just a part of a post and respond to it without making it look like the other person said my words. It might take me a while to figure that one out. I'm slow.

·
Registered
543 Posts
No, not at all.
A moustache or beard are a total turn-off for me.

I can put up with a week's worth of stubble on a guy.
Sometimes a bit of stubble can attractive on the right man, but it has to go eventually.

Sorry guys, it's just that I like you having smooth faces.

·
Registered
567 Posts
No, not at all.
A moustache or beard are a total turn-off for me.

I can put up with a week's worth of stubble on a guy.
Sometimes a bit of stubble can attractive on the right man, but it has to go eventually.

Sorry guys, it's just that I like you having smooth faces.
That's fair. For me a woman has to have smooth legs.

Reactions: Clare_Bare

·
Registered
567 Posts
@Clare_Bare I wouldn't regularly shave for any woman though. Her and I would have to look elsewhere.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts