Personality Cafe banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
2,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Do you like to travel if so where have you been & where will you be going?

I have traveled to:
Argentina
Canada
France
Italy
Ireland
Mexico
Peru
Poland
UK
Ukraine
USA

I don't think there is anywhere I don't want to go but at the top of the list is Kayaking in Thailand.
I'd love to go back to Italy, Ireland, & Canada also!

·
Registered
539 Posts
I love to travel, but I have only been to various states: California, Florida, New York, Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, Colorado, Utah, Indiana, Kansas, Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, Illinois, George, Alabama, and Nevada. I love the flyover states.

There are so many places I want to go in Europe and Asia and I would love a visit to Australia and New Zealand. I would even love to go on a Safari in Africa. The only continents I have no interest in visiting would be South America and Antarctica.

·
Registered
3,641 Posts
Geidi Prime.

·
Registered
3,641 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
I love travelling. I've been to
Italy
France
Austria
England
Scotland
Spain
Netherlands.

I live in Greece and I really really want to visit America too.

·
Registered
461 Posts
I've been to England, Spain, France and the US. Many times to the US. I'm from Mexico myself. But hey I consider it quite an accomplishment for my age, there are still many places I want to see.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I like to travel I have been to: Hawaii, Las Vegas, Florida, Virginia Beach. But I really would like to go exploring not to artifical parks or places where I am entertained.

·
Registered
243 Posts
NYC, SF, LA, Miami, London, Mexico, Dominican Republic, Washington DC is where I've been.

·
Registered
567 Posts
I went to Streatham last week...

I've been to California, New York, France and Italy. When I get a little older I really want to go to South-East Asia; such a beautiful part of the world.

Reactions: Mmmm

·
Banned
1,760 Posts
I cruised all over the world as a kid/young teen, courtesy of having free trips on the cruise ship where my one person from my family worked (as captain...).

As a young adult, I went to Japan and stayed there for a while. I have lived in Germany and I currently live in Ireland (I'm from Portugal).

I think all this has worn me out as I'm not much into traveling nowadays. I would like to go to Japan again though.

Reactions: Mmmm
1 - 15 of 15 Posts