Personality Cafe banner

do you enjoy your current job?

• yes, enjoy it very much

Votes: 14 28.0%
  • well, so-so (please explain more below)

Votes: 21 42.0%
  • no, i hate it!

Votes: 15 30.0%
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
15,738 Posts
Yes. I love my current "job". It's called Retired Lazy Bum. I worked hard, for 25 years straight, to achieve my current supreme level of achievement. I am my own boss and I see no firings, or *layoffs* in my future.

·
Banned
1,843 Posts
Hayell naw, I don't like my job! I have no passion for it, it doesn't pay enough, the summer months outside are brutal, it's dusty, and it wears you out physically to the point where you don't want to have a life outside of work.

So I quit and got a new job. It pays better and it's something I'd enjoy doing more. First day is this Monday. Fingers crossed. :cool:

Reactions: L P

·
Registered
20 Posts
It has been a rough road getting here but I finally am in a job I love, I am good at, and I can sustain my budding family on. Turns out security is my calling. I put put in a pickup at my own pace, prevent injuries or damages by enforcing the rules, offer directions, respond to emergencies, talk as little or as much as I want, and occasionally act like steve austin.
By no means is it perfect, but it is a job that let's me thrive as myself. And my fellow officers are great... Mostly

21 - 24 of 24 Posts