Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
I like the older Disney Channel movies. :happy:
My favorite is Motocrossed

I think The Little Mermaid is a Disney Classic though.
Of those, my favorite is probably Mulan.

I have a thing for stories where girls pretend to be guys. :crazy:

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
I love Disney Channel movies!!! My favorite was The Little Mermaid? What was yours?
You mean THOSE Disney movies. Oh, of course I love them.
I thought you meant Camp Rock and all that shit. Very interesting girls to do, but nothing more.

The Little Mermaid was beautiful. But I loved Up!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I like the older Disney Channel movies. :happy:
My favorite is Motocrossed

I think The Little Mermaid is a Disney Classic though.
Of those, my favorite is probably Mulan.

I have a thing for stories where girls pretend to be guys. :crazy:
oh yeah sorry i meant to say disney classics and dcoms.. so just disney movies in general. my favorites are Tower of Terror and Wish Upon a Star.

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
I love Disney classics. My favorite will forever be Lion King. I just love everything about it. I think I can watch Disney Classics any day, anytime. They are very good despite some being being bad if you dig deeper into it.
And I liked some of the Disney channel movies when I was younger too. Like the movie with the computer lady that ran the house or Get a Clue.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
I love Disney classics. I also love DCOMs prior to the year 2002-ish, and I miss the shows from just before/around that era.

Hannah Montana in no way compares with Bug Juice, So Weird, or 2 Hour Tour.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Disney classics: Yes! I love them, they're full of magic and good memories.

Modern Disney: Oh HEYULLLLL NO!

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
yes! my favorites are jump in and motocrossed

·
Registered
150 Posts
Classical Disney is great. Especially 90's Disney. They tackled important issues and created flawed characters. Beauty and the Beast is my favourite! It has the most beautiful moral. I've been reading a lot regarding Belle's MBTI type and there are many theories circulating the net. Some say she's ENFP, others INFJ OR INFP. A couple have suggested ENFJ?! I think too many people project themselves onto the character which leads to mistyping. I myself think she's either and INFJ or an INFP. Any ideas?

Old Disney was pretty crappy. I mean Snow White ''some day my prince will come'', you feel like shaking her and saying ''Come on girl, get a grip! Tell that step-mother where to shove it and go to college so you won't be doomed to work as a cleaner and all round skivvy to a bunch of shameless stereotypes!'':crazy:

The Little Mermaid was quite funny - the message they were basically sending was ''Listen up! You can make any guy fall in love with you so long as you keep your gob shut and have big tits!'' Lol!

·
Banned
2,025 Posts
I doubt I've cared much for any Disney movie - with the exception of Snow White (based on a fairy tale), all the ones I know seem to have rather annoying messages. However, for some reason, I liked the Duck Tales TV show.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
As far as disney channel movies, The Fifteenth Year, Can of Worms, and Smart House were my favorites.

Disney classics? Jungle Book all the way. It's a bear necessity. :laughing:

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
I failed to read the posts before mine, and so my favorite classic disney movie is Fern Gully 2. I can't remember it, but I remember fairies, and watching it over and over again by myself when I was little.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts