Personality Cafe banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I do, as it transpires! Of course, it doesn't help that I'm still in silly mode. But I've been so, so stressed out the last few weeks with work and getting my final results, etc etc...

I'm getting the wierdest, most EPIC ideas, and it appears to be my subconscious trying to get me to lighten up a bit... I'm planning... wait for it... a Pastafarian Revival meeting, complete with white-suited preacher, people speaking in "tongues" composed entirely of names of pasta sauces, and eucharistic rituals involving holy pesto and sacred sundried tomato.

I then intend to stage a reformation and schism in the pastafarian church, followed by my announcement that having been uniquely touched by HNA (His Noodley Appendage), I alone am qualified to designate the correct dressing appropriate for those truly dedicated to the Spaghetti Monster.

It would amuse me no end, and I suspect my friends may just be sufficiently demented to go along with this.

We'll have hats!!

Also, this thread has lost all semblance of purpose. I am now just demonstrating my tenuous grasp on reality.

*skips*

·
Registered
693 Posts
I think that's great. Enjoy your time. I love pasta and have half a mind to join your revival meeting. White carbs though don't go well with me so I try to use Quinoa or spelt or brown rice pasta these days.

Reactions: Dalien

·
Super Moderator
11,743 Posts
Ahhhhhhhh...create create create...let's dance! :wink:

My hats off to you!!!!

·
Banned
1,174 Posts
Yes, Yes I do.

Retarded wouldn't be a stretch.

·
Banned
1,174 Posts
I do, as it transpires! Of course, it doesn't help that I'm still in silly mode. But I've been so, so stressed out the last few weeks with work and getting my final results, etc etc...

I'm getting the wierdest, most EPIC ideas, and it appears to be my subconscious trying to get me to lighten up a bit... I'm planning... wait for it... a Pastafarian Revival meeting, complete with white-suited preacher, people speaking in "tongues" composed entirely of names of pasta sauces, and eucharistic rituals involving holy pesto and sacred sundried tomato.

I then intend to stage a reformation and schism in the pastafarian church, followed by my announcement that having been uniquely touched by HNA (His Noodley Appendage), I alone am qualified to designate the correct dressing appropriate for those truly dedicated to the Spaghetti Monster.

It would amuse me no end, and I suspect my friends may just be sufficiently demented to go along with this.

We'll have hats!!

Also, this thread has lost all semblance of purpose. I am now just demonstrating my tenuous grasp on reality.

*skips*

The more I read about you guys the more I realize I need a harem full of infj women.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The more I read about you guys the more I realize I need a harem full of infj women.
Ohmygod, can it be just like the castle Anthrax??

"We are but four score young blondes and brunettes, all between the ages of sixteen and nineteen and a half... It is a dull life - dressing, undressing, making exciting underwear..."

And you can name some of your girls Midget, Crapper and Dr. Winston

·
Super Moderator
11,743 Posts
No, no - keep your hat on!
When my hat comes off to you, I am bowing. Then I replace it upon my head once more!:wink:

Reactions: Susanna

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
I knew a girl who would go on cleaning frenzies when she was stressed out.

Unfortunately, when I am stressed, something needs to die before I start feeling better. Hooray for epic anger problems!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts