Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
I think most of the time people enlight mistakes or defects of others. So I try to change the wave with small actions. It doesn't cost anything to say kind words to a friend or whoever respects you, I think it is pretty instinctual, at least for me. And I like when other people do the same, I do so for your aspect or your ideas, your emotional or logical side etc. It can change a bad day.

·
Registered
18,159 Posts
I'm asexual so I literally never notice someone's physical appearance. Only their behavior and attitude towards others. Kindness and ability to show respect. Physical appearance has nothing to do with the things I find praise worthy.

Rare qualities so only a handful will ever get praised from me.

·
Premium Member
ISFP 6w5 (694)
6,388 Posts
Women may often get offended when dudes compliment their looks. It gets really old for them.
But us dudes don't get enough compliments. I always welcome compliments on my appearance. It could even be from a 90 year old woman, a gay guy, or whoever else, and I'd still usually welcome it. Of course attractive females complimenting me is the best though.

Reactions: Dalien

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Women may often get offended when dudes compliment their looks. It gets really old for them.
But us dudes don't get enough compliments. I always welcome compliments on my appearance. It could even be from a 90 year old woman, a gay guy, or whoever else, and I'd still usually welcome it. Of course attractive females complimenting me is the best though.
What do you look like?

·
Premium Member
ISFP 6w5 (694)
6,388 Posts
Reactions: Dalien
1 - 20 of 52 Posts