• Yes

Votes: 39 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 13 25.0%
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
I have a few colognes stashed in a drawer that were gifts from exes. I normally don't wear the stuff, but I'd use them for special occasions when we were dating.

I'm not a fan of colognes and perfumes. Especially when combined with the eight other scented products that are apply daily. I'd rather the person smell like, ya know, a person.

·
Registered
915 Posts
Dont think so, I have deodorants, antiperspirants and aftershave waters. Also some perfume like thingie, but it is not really a perfume.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
I have one bottle of cologne in the bathroom that's about five years old. I hardly ever use it unless I'm doing something extremely special(read: a date). I apply deodorant to my underarms everyday, and use body wash, and those are about the only scented things I use on my body.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Yes, but I don't use it very often. I'm allergic to most perfumes so I only wear it if I want to deal with sneezing for a couple of hours.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
I had a cologne my ex girlfriend bought me (with my money) that was wayyyy too expensive (like $70 or something). I kept it after she left (it was still partially full after all) but never ended up using it, so threw it away after a while lol.

I do use deodorant though, and shower daily (nightly more accurately). No worries peeps I generally smell decent enough.

·
Over 300 Confirmed Kills
11,428 Posts
yes but l never wear them.

l don't know why, but l feel really weird around ''scented'' people and l never wanted to be one.

lt's OPPRESSIVE. They're trying to keep you down :wink:

Anyway, l smell really strongly of Yardley's oatmeal soap.

·
Banned
2,585 Posts
A woman in my workforce always used perfume.

I ended up avoiding her because her perfume scared me for some reason, despite being a gentle person. Sometimes I think of it and think ''why does this smell upset me? I don't know''

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.