Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 193 Posts

·
Banned
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its kinda interesting to know... you people ever cried, or cry ? If yes in what kind of situations ? except when you were kids.

·
Registered
5,694 Posts
Ummm no I don't really cry. Last night my sister and I found a dead cat in the road and we decided to bury it. No tears not even one. I normally don't get emotional or overreact in bad situations. I am the one that stays calm and fixes it. Or figures out a way to fix it and then let other people fix it. I just don't cry.

·
Banned
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not crying when a cat dies, is not a big deal.

How about when you are in a situation, in a movie like a The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Saw, Wrong Turn.

Texas Chainsaw Trailer

or seeing something like this in real life : Clip from movie "wrong trun"
< viewer discretion advised : very violent content > Extremely violent content : Beware

·
Registered
791 Posts
I cried in 1992 when my cat died.

... and last year, due to a panic attack.

17 years between crys is probably a long time, but I'm generally non-plussed about everything.

·
Registered
28 Posts
If you want to make an ENTJ cry aggravate their stress stimuli. Take away their control and force them to perform illogical work. After they explode, lecture them on behaving properly.

If you ever played on a sports team that was obviously rigged and you have no chance of winning or even having a fair match (usually at school) this will drive you crazy.

As for emotional crying, this is impossible. Certain shows have managed to pull it off. If you're an ENTJ looking for a good cry watch the anime Clannad. It's emotional and will get every F type for sure, but it also manages to pull off a decent logical tear jerking. Mostly because the lead is an ENTJ and is constantly dis empowered (ENTJ's stress stimuli).

If you manage to go all the way through without crying, you should call a psychiatrist, neurologist or doctor because you're either a sociopath, brain dead, or dead period.

·
Registered
791 Posts
If you want to make an ENTJ cry aggravate their stress stimuli. Take away their control and force them to perform illogical work. After they explode, lecture them on behaving properly.
This would cause many outward expressions, but not crying, for me.

·
Registered
648 Posts
I think this sort of a silly question, no offense.

We're human, of course we cry. As far as why, there are some answers in the ENTJ and anger thread I think.

Sorry if this is blunt, but I don't like my humanity coming into question. :wink:
I bet if I gave you some salted chocolate that would make you stop crying XD
It would work for me.

·
Banned
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I think this sort of a silly question, no offense.

We're human, of course we cry. As far as why, there are some answers in the ENTJ and anger thread I think.

Sorry if this is blunt, but I don't like my humanity coming into question. :wink:

Yeah, its a silly question. All humans cry.

But its about
Are ENTJ's comfortable about accepting in public that they cry ?

·
Registered
648 Posts
It would totally work. I really am so easy to please :happy:

Add some juicy watermelon candles to satiate my Se and some Trailer Park Boys to bring on the laughs and I would be back in working order. :wink:

Someday we'll have to have personality cafe make such chocolate.
I would impulsively buy some by the pound.
Perhaps the ENTJ type chocolate would be the salted kind.
ENTP would be something wacky, like some weird spice that I cant pronounce.
INFP would be lavender.

·
Registered
5,135 Posts
I don't cry in public. Ever. Hell I've been to Auschwitz and I didn't cry. I can shed tears in privatel, though, when its just me or a close confidante.

I cried my eyes out at my grandmothers funeral. I almost cried when my dog had to be put down.

·
Banned
557 Posts
I am extremely resistant to crying due to having a very strong T. Whenever someone dies or something dies, it's like "it happens" with me. I'd rather take an unfeeling and logical approach to uneasy situations as opposed to bawling my eyes out. :dry:

·
Banned
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ENTP's can make ENTJ boss cry.
They are very good manipulators and allergic to controlling.

a female ENTJ boss, who has male ENTP subordinate. is likely to use the bathroom in her office to come and cry in peace.

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
I cry when a family member dies. It usually happens when some one I am related to or relate to dies.

1 - 20 of 193 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.