• Yes - at least once a week.

Votes: 202 35.6%
  • No

Votes: 14 2.5%
  • No - Don't have time.

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • No - Too lazy/Unmotivated

Votes: 72 12.7%
  • I exercise indirectly (e.g walking to work/school, etc.)

Votes: 128 22.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
I exercise nearly every day, but have to choose "at least once a week" to be completely honest. I dance Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and sometimes Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday (rarely on Saturday). I lift weights on Wednesday and Friday if I'm not dancing those days. I also try to lift once during the weekend, but that can be pretty hit-or-miss. (Depends on how lazy I'm feeling that weekend. :tongue:)

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Nop - too lazy... And besides oxidative cell stress is the worst killer that exist! so i prefer to have my ass down on the chair than to run and exercise. :laughing:

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
I don't go to a gym, but I try to get in some cardio at least once a day- throwing football and distance walking are my methods of choice. A good sweat always gives me more energy.

·
Registered
310 Posts
2nd month of Insanity. Before that...It was rare to see me off my computer chair. Haha

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
I am so happy about the new forum! :happy:

I'm a CPT and manage a weight control clinic - and I'm addicted to exercise - so this is very exciting to me! (And I rarely get excited! :laughing: )

·
Registered
554 Posts
Three times a week. Full-body exercises, consisting of variable combinations of running, cycling, press-ups, chin-ups, burpees, rabbitchasers, flutterkicks and some weights. And other exercises too, for that matter. I'd like to get more swimming in too.

·
Registered
4,394 Posts
I go between phases of being really active (spending 3+ hours at the gym) to not doing anything. For the last two years I've walked my dog everyday because my mum is really strict with me, but in the last six months, there's less walking and more ball throwing.

·
Registered
9,785 Posts
I have to get outside and move at least once during the day. I don't own a car, hate paying for buses, so I walk everywhere. I love walking a lot, especially in scenic areas. I also live on a hill surrounded by hills.
I have a gym membership at university and love going (I find it really peaceful) and would like to take up a martial art or sport/dance club at some point (when I feel like I can).

·
Registered
554 Posts
I go between phases of being really active (spending 3+ hours at the gym) to not doing anything. For the last two years I've walked my dog everyday because my mum is really strict with me, but in the last six months, there's less walking and more ball throwing.
Rather than spending 3+ hours at the gym in one sitting, try spending 1 hour at the gym, running in the park, swimming at the pool or simply working out at home 3 days a week. When you wake up, do 10 burpees every day. Certainly gets you kickstarted for the day.

You could also try swimming in the park and running in the pool, but those are more advanced exercises, and only for when you've really exerted all other alternatives.

1 - 20 of 126 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.