Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MBTI has become a curse, I keep prodding people to confirm my typing of them.

·
Registered
393 Posts
I don't necessarily piss people off on purpose. However, I do like to have fun at the expense of people who just don't get my sense of humor.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Who cares?
I don't think I quite get you. Who cares? Am I to interoperate that as the people on this board don't care? I can understand that.
Or maybe you mean that the intention doesn't really matter, just the action of trying to piss someone off. That is what I am doing....
Or maybe it is that I should not judge myself based on this one little aspect?
Um, what I am saying is that I am really confused. Trying not to feed the possibly/maybe troll, but I can't help it.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Yes... I can say something utterly unexpected that makes them lose their "masks"... And then see them/read them.

But I hope I do it with more smoothness nowadays.... When alcohol is involved, and in similar company, well then there is hardly any limit to what I can say or do to evoke a response....

When figiring someone out, and the normal socializing stalls, then I almost always stir the hornets nest with some test-comment to see if I have gotten them right.

·
Registered
409 Posts
I don't think I quite get you. Who cares? Am I to interoperate that as the people on this board don't care? I can understand that.
Or maybe you mean that the intention doesn't really matter, just the action of trying to piss someone off. That is what I am doing....
Or maybe it is that I should not judge myself based on this one little aspect?
Um, what I am saying is that I am really confused. Trying not to feed the possibly/maybe troll, but I can't help it.
Not a troll, and what I'm saying is that it may make you a bad person, (probably not, but I'm not the king of morality) but it doesn't really matter as long as it pleases you.

·
Registered
ESFJ
642 Posts
I used to upset people when I was a teenager. I stopped once I realized that it was dumb, and I could learn the same information by observing and talking to them.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
I more or less stopped doing that in my late-30's but it's still there.

It's an asshole thing to do, really . . . though almost everyone seems to do it.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.