Personality Cafe banner

What is your type?

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Fellow players what is your type? And what roles do you play as? I'm interested in the correlation between personality and your roles :laughing:

I'll start first:

Type: INTJ
Main role: ADC
Secondary role(s): mid, support

Edit: as suggested by EmmaGilbert, you play the game if you:
1. have an account above level 20
2. play at least 1 game / week

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
I used to.

I'm an ISTP and my favorite champions were fighters and tanks.
I occasionally like mages.

I loved top lane because it was just you vs the enemy most the time. It was all about who can exploit the other at the right moment. Whoever made use of the best tactics and such would normally win.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Define "play." I have an account. And I would like to learn the game. I just haven't had time being in college and all.

My boyfriend is very into the game. He's an INTJ and prefers support, if that helps.

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
ENFP. I no longer play, but when I did top was my favorite role overall. And in ranked if I didn't get top I would always go support since no one ever wants that role, so I only had to learn two roles.

Reactions: selena87

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
I play on and off.

INTJ
Role: Jungler
Secondary: The one that remains if I get to pick last.

·
Registered
125 Posts
ESFP

I turned from DOTA 2 to LoL. Used to be Master in DOTA 2 (5.7k MMR), in LoL I'm still leveling.
I mostly play #1ADC and #2top. I know, it's the scrubby steal-the-spotlight roles, but hey! I'm ESFP right?! :D And I'm pretty comfortable with those, especially ADC since I used to be hardcarry for my teams back in DOTA 2.

·
Registered
16 Posts
INFP
I loved to play in the jungle. The champions I enjoyed the most playing with were Shen, Maokai and Fiddlesticks. I also played a lot as Zilean Sup and Yorick Top. I played other champions, but never did really well with them.

I have uninstalled LOL from my computer, because it's so damn addictive it was becoming my life. I knew I'd be too lazy to reinstall it when my urges to play would come again :tongue:

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Only for the last 5 years!

ISTP. I play jungle as my main role, mostly as lee sin (atmogs was great) and tanky team fight champions (season 2 really got me into tanky jungling although it isn't as good anymore). If I don't get jungle/don't feel like playing jungle then I'll play whatever.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
@selena87 Well, i am an idiot, I forgot we probably play in 2 different servers :frustrating:
I would love to play with you and learn from a diamond 5 senpai :crazy: unfortunately, I'm on Taiwan server and western servers are unplayable with 300 ping. :laughing:

·
Registered
583 Posts
I would love to play with you and learn from a diamond 5 senpai :crazy: unfortunately, I'm on Taiwan server and western servers are unplayable with 300 ping. :laughing:
Yea I am from EU west (known as the most toxic :D). It looks like my wish to play with a girl is not gonna come true at the moment :unsure:

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I used to play on EU west too, got into bronze with 300 ping, and every game someone is flaming and calling everyone noobs :crazy: imagine a EU west bronze 5 elo hell. It was the funniest gaming experience :laughing:

Now I transferred account to a closer server and I play much better here, got into gold. Still not as good as you though. Don't worry, I bet a lot of girls would love to play with you and learn from you.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Type: XSTJ
Main role: ADC
Secondary role(s): top , jungle

Favorite champions: Twitch , Graves, Lucian, Miss Fortune , Jinx, Jax , Olaf, Nunu.

Reactions: selena87 and Ax

·
Registered
974 Posts
Type: IxFP
Role: Support > Mid > Jungle > ADC > Top

Favourite champions: Nami, Lulu, Ahri, Lux, Sejuani

I rarely play anymore tbh. Sometimes I may join my IRL friends for premade shenanigans, but that's it. Playing other MOBAs now.

·
Banned
2,375 Posts
I never really got into any MOBAs, my cousin plays a lot, though.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Love League of Legends. Been playing it for around two years and still have yet to join ranked. It's primarily a waste of time, but who cares? It's good fun.

I'm an INFP, and, wow, what a surprise, I play support. Secondary role would have to be mid. Favourite champions are Karma (again, SURPRISE!!!), Leona, Zyra, Velkoz.

Oh, and if you're on the Oceania server, add: Ninja Pickles

·
Registered
61 Posts
ENFP. I play but I usually have these cycles where I spend a few days playing, and then stop for a few days. I play top and I mostly play with Ashe, or Ryze.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts