• Blue

Votes: 7 31.8%
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which color do you prefer: red or blue?

I am just wondering if color is an important aspect in your life.

What color are you drawn to most?

What color would you want your boyfriend/girlfriend to wear?

What color is your main color? Do you have an accent color? Do these preferences change through time?

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
...? Most of my clothes (tops) are ivory/offwhite/pale golds with dark bottoms. I have few charcoal tops but wearing dark top to bottom just look too somber most of the time with my coloring.

My accent colors are my lipstick(s) and nailpolish(es).

I like red better/wear it most often in the form of lipsticks. I don't wear blue that much.

Boyfriend... whatever suit them best? I made pinterest fashion inspiration boards for my brother and now-ex (not so they dress like that, but so they can see the possibilities beyond what they usually wear. I take into account climate, social circles and personalities too).

·
Registered
427 Posts
Red...
I really hate blue.
I used to love blue back when I was <10
I'd want him to wear red I guess, but I don't care, he can do whatever he wants.
Red is my main colour =p Hasn't changed for the past 8-9 years.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I like to wear shades of red pretty often. It just looks good on me.
I also like guys who wear red - it just looks sexy.

I align myself with the water element, though.

·
Registered
242 Posts
I can go either red or blue - red looks better on me than blue though

[Secretly] drawn to green the most, but only really wear black and grey.

Grey or black for the bf...it's understated and a classic look

·
Registered
3,157 Posts

What color is your main color? Do you have an accent color? Do these preferences change through time?
Are you trying to figure out auras or something...? This is a really weird question. Tempted to say I'm colorblind and have no idea what red looks like.

If I had to choose, probably red. I like the vivacity of it, and it goes with my eyes and skin tone pretty well (apparently). I don't actually care what my hypothetical boyfriend wears.

Don't have a main color, barely know what an accent color is, probably not since they don't exist to start with.

EDIT: To be perfectly blunt, you're lucky even the girls took the time to respond to you, I'm guessing the guys care even less about this stuff than we do.

Reactions: Vanitas

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
I imagine the guys just wear monochromes and get it done with. My clothes are monochromatic, less effort trying to mix-match.

·
Registered
71 Posts
As a pure color, blue. It aligns with my perception of water, and ever changing, unknowable force, with the ability to adapt to any situation whatsoever. Yet when amassed, it destroys more than imaginable.

I love the combination of red and black. Its powerful and combines both inscrutability and drive.

·
Registered
451 Posts
It's interesting to note that of the 6 who voted, 5 chose red. Have any of you guys heard about how red is a so-called power color?

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
I like red, but I wear blue more often.

·
Registered
ILI
5,652 Posts

Did you ask this because you expected extraverts to pick red and introverts to pick blue?

·
Registered
ENTJ - 8w7
3,444 Posts
Dark blue jeans and a black tee-shirt when I am not wearing camo ;) But as a color, red. Always red.

·
Chatterbox, MOTM August 2013
10,959 Posts
​Red.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts