Votes: 11 64.7%
  • Percentile

Votes: 6 35.3%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a poll on the subject of polls. I read the bar length and tend to always forget about the numbers of the right.

·
Registered
5,248 Posts
Both - I take in bar length first, then compare percentages and raw numbers. The bars and percentages give me a good big-picture overview while the raw data helps me weigh validity.

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
both. length first, then # of people that vote

·
EvilShoutyRudolph
5,099 Posts
Usually I look at the length of the bars first, then the numbers.

·
Registered
333 Posts
I always read them by bar length because I didn't realize that there were percentile numbers till now but now since I know they are there this might change.

·
Registered
246 Posts
When there are only two to four options, I see the length and then the numbers. But when there are too many options then I look at the numbers and then the length.

·
Banned
15,562 Posts
I read both, but I look at the number before the bar length, so I voted percentile in the poll.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Like most of the other responses, I do look at both but I look at length first

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
You need to look at both to make an informed conclusion. One without the other is bullshit.

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Both. The visual always/often grabs me first, but I always like the numbers too.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Both.
I read the bar length first(since it's nearest to the left), then the numbers. I like to compare the numbers more, though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts