Personality Cafe banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think I like the idea of it but not the actuality of it. So I mostly do it to make my partner happy.
I wonder how widely held that perspective is?? And what contributes to that...? Interesting.

·
Banned
6,806 Posts
I wonder how widely held that perspective is?? And what contributes to that...? Interesting.
I actually thought about it, and I think the issue is that I am so worried about my partner not having a good time that I can't focus on actually enjoying it. Which is stupid because my partner is really not hard to please in bed at all.

·
Registered
583 Posts
I really love sex, though perhaps the idea of it more than the deed itself. Since I've spent most of my life masturbating and only had sex sporadically, it means the sex I did manage while I was single was often unsatisfying. That said, I'm constantly caressing and groping my girlfriend when I'm with her, whether we're having sex or not. I just can't get enough of her.

Reactions: Tuscan Dreamscape

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I like sex.

Is that really what kind of threads we're making now? Just asking people if they like sex or not? Who the hell cares?
Oh Wolf, I care about your opinion!!....I was asking from the perspective of those individuals who may have decreased libido and the possibility that mutual satisfaction may be one-sided. A simple theory, but thanks for your succinct, yet wonderful response.

·
Registered
322 Posts
As an expression of emotion, intimacy, and trust? Yes.

For its own sake? Can't do it without emotions, which contradicts with the actual drive. There's also the bashfulness to consider. (Though somehow my partners have found the unrelenting bashfulness to be endearing? Hm.)

Really, there's always room for cuddles.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Casual? No interest at all, and won't do it.

Someone I'm really into? Want it, need it, love it, and must have it.

Sigh. It's been a long 4 years. Now, I'm freaking depressed, so I'm just going to go back to my coffee...

Reactions: Tuscan Dreamscape

·
Registered
407 Posts
Love it too much to the expense of how much my boyfriend can handle it. I've always been like this though. I really should try to tone it down. >.>

1 - 14 of 14 Posts