Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 300 Posts

·
Registered
iNtp sp/sx x84
5,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
eh.. it seemed like it deserved a thread of its own...

to serve as a handy meme reference guide for all those that are going "WTF?"

for sharing those memes you refuse to let die and just don't quite fit anywhere else...

or just a more central place for showcasing @Ablysmal 's wonderful creations... providing more of an excuse to torture @Richard ...among a few others that dared to get in the way.

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
A thread about my memes :D

I use memes a lot, as you guys can clearly see, for I am the Memesis Goddess! And my memes don't torture Richard (well, not all of them). Like I told him before, most are used are confidence boosters. Just take a gander at my other memes of him scattered around in different posts.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
A thread about my memes :D

I use memes a lot, as you guys can clearly see, for I am the Memesis Goddess! And my memes don't torture Richard (well, not all of them). Like I told him before, most are used are confidence boosters. Just take a gander at my other memes of him scattered around in different posts.
Yeah now I have an image of @Richard as sort of a Greek god standing behind YOU in toga and laurel leaves, touching your head as you sit at the laptop gleefully cobbling together memes. This requires, however, a benevolent smile on R.s face as he inspires you, so that alone might tax the imagination...

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Oh yeah. Or Richard riding Falcor. Or on the bridge of the Enterprise, bald, as jean-luc Picard. You know, cause of the France thing. And R is saying "make it so."

Make it so. :)

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Yeah now I have an image of @Richard as sort of a Greek god standing behind YOU in toga and laurel leaves, touching your head as you sit at the laptop gleefully cobbling together memes. This requires, however, a benevolent smile on R.s face as he inspires you, so that alone might tax the imagination...
Oh yeah. Or Richard riding Falcor. Or on the bridge of the Enterprise, bald, as jean-luc Picard. You know, cause of the France thing. And R is saying "make it so."

Make it so. :)
o_O Your imagination is certainly extraordinary. I believe you are beginning to have a little too much fun with messing with Richard hehe

·
Registered
278 Posts
@Neurasthenia can join it too, I'll just play alongside them. :D
I don't think I've said hi to any of them either, memes are just fun to mess with.

Final touch...

We could get a whole crew of INTPs into an Enterprise picture.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
o_O Your imagination is certainly extraordinary. I believe you are beginning to have a little too much fun with messing with Richard hehe
Lol, nah, that's just the ones I actually type out. I do this as a mental exercise with people all the time.

You should see some of the places I put @Rift's avatar, for example.:)

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
@Neurasthenia can join it too, I'll just play alongside them. :D
I don't think I've said hi to any of them either, memes are just fun to mess with.

Final touch...

We could get a whole crew of INTPs into an Enterprise picture.
Are you trying to put me out of a job? D:

Well I'll improve your memes to show who haz the skillz :p

T-shirt Photo caption Photography Neck Fictional character

Internet meme Photo caption Font Games Photography

AND WAT?! Just try to compete with me...

Movie Demon Darkness Poster Fictional character

·
Registered
278 Posts
Are you trying to put me out of a job? D:

Well I'll improve your memes to show who haz the skillz :p

Just try to compete with me...

Yeah, I guess it was a cheap shot to take in the middle of the night while you were asleep... (or were you? slaving away all night touching up my work!?!)

Actually, I was just contributing some ideas, I don't know how to work editing filters and layers.. I only used paint and power point for layering images on top of each other haha.

I actually like those improvements, awesome work, I didn't even know how to get the black outline for the text.

So here's a proposition: I'll just help with conceptual ideas and you can put them together if they're good enough (since you definitely touch up better than I do :happy: ). I guess what @Marimeli does... except it's like a prototype for the work instead of vivid imagery (that is pretty entertaining to read I might add) :D

EDIT: I'm curious if you just touched up the pictures? or did you start from scratch with the background image? I have no idea how to work from that... xD

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Yeah, I guess it was a cheap shot to take in the middle of the night while you were asleep... (or were you? slaving away all night touching up my work!?!)

Actually, I was just contributing some ideas, I don't know how to work editing filters and layers.. I only used paint and power point for layering images on top of each other haha.

I actually like those improvements, awesome work, I didn't even know how to get the black outline for the text.

So here's a proposition: I'll just help with conceptual ideas and you can put them together if they're good enough (since you definitely touch up better than I do :happy: ). I guess what @Marimeli does... except it's like a prototype for the work instead of vivid imagery (that is pretty entertaining to read I might add) :D
I actually woke up to find this going on behind my back. I thought I was replaced as Memesis Goddess for a second :unsure:

But seeing that you are not a threat, you may work with me by being my idea person. Don't worry @Marimeli you still have your job as vivid imagery girl.

Just remember though...

so no funny business with trying to take my meme throne.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Just remember though...

so no funny business with trying to take my meme throne.

Yeah, I didn't meme to... :wink:

we can use this thread as a sandbox for the meme ideas too, or should that be a separate one? hmmm

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Yeah, I didn't meme to... :wink:

we can use this thread as a sandbox for the meme ideas too, or should that be a separate one? hmmm
This is now the official meme ideas thread.

Anyone can bring ideas, and I'll memify them! Just keep it rated pg or pg-13 at most because I'm afraid of what some people may think of...

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
@Ablysmal @Metamorphoses

Shucks... I'm blushing!! In the words of j. Alfred prufrock, I am "deferential, glad to be of use, politic, cautious and meticulous, full of high sentence (but a bit obtuse), at times, indeed almost ridiculous."

ALMOST.

Hmm.... Now that I'm thinking of that poem I'm visualizing @Neurasthenia as "a pair of ragged claws scuttling across the floors of silent seas."

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Hmm.... Now that I'm thinking of that poem I'm visualizing @Neurasthenia as "a pair of ragged claws scuttling across the floors of silent seas."
I definitely got the image of a lurker from Silent Hill: Homecoming

EDIT: I'm curious if you just touched up the pictures? or did you start from scratch with the background image? I have no idea how to work from that... xD
I actually went on a frantic google images search to find the backgrounds you started with. I then did everything from scratch.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I actually went on a frantic google images search to find the backgrounds you started with. I then did everything from scratch.
Ah, haha nice, just what I imagined then. You even went back and flipped Neurasthenia's face around. I'll source some backgrounds next time then so your search won't be so frantic from now on.

Reactions: Ablysmal
1 - 20 of 300 Posts