Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
INFJ-T, 4w5
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm curious how fast my fellow INFJs reply to messages. I used to be anxious about replying late so I would always reply fast and keep my email folder very neat and as empty as possible. ''ASAP'' was my mantra.

Nowadays, I might postpone replying for even a day, depending on a person. To a partner I reply pretty much instantly but depending on the level of the friendship, it might take me 15min, several hours, a day or multiple days to reply.
Also, my email folder is an absolute mess yet it doesn't really bother me. ''Mmm I'm gonna check it later'' is now my mantra.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I think it depends on the nature of the message. If it's a casual message with no real urgency, it might take me a while(from several hours to several weeks<lol>) to respond. Now, if it's a business message, or something that needs to be dealt with urgently I do it within seconds, or minutes from the time that I received it.

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Slow due to lack of energy caused by depression, and I always feel bad for my late replies.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Depends on the urgency and if I want to deal with the person or situation but my default is "As late as possible.. possibly the day after I was supposed to reply and my landlord is now angry"

·
Registered
♂️ INFJ 5w4 // IEI-Ni
3,079 Posts
In a lot of cases, slowly, since I'll spend a while editing it and wondering how I could better convey the message to the person.

Reactions: Charlies
1 - 6 of 6 Posts