Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't if anyone else does this or if there is a connection with type I know music seems to be a connection with us.

What about singing?
I LOVE to sing. I sing all of the time I wake up and sing,it can probably get annoying if you're around me all the time lol. I can't help it I just will sing sometimes without even really thinking about it.

The only other person I know that does the same thing is my older sister when were together it's great we will literally make songs over ordinary things lol we've even made one about grilled cheese.haha

anyone else do the same thing?

·
exploring space
10,433 Posts
I don't have a good singing voice so I avoid singing aloud, but I constantly play tunes in my mind or whisper them or tap my hands on the rhythm and I mostly do it without realising it, it's a habit of mine :p
And many times when there is some noise, it sounds like music to me haha

·
Registered
16,008 Posts
No, I do not sing all the time. The only place I sing is in the car and if I play Welcome To The Future on youTube on my computer. Husband goes out to sing karaoke all the time so sometimes when he's home practicing a song, I'll join in with *MY SINGING*, but I'll destroy the tone, words and rhythm on purpose so that he can look at me funny and roll his eyes. I laugh.

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
Sing all the time? No. I do often wake up though with a random song stuck in my head and the scary part is I remember the lyrics, but will soon after forget it almost completely.

I do listen to YouTube all the time and play songs that suit my mood at the moment.

So mostly tame on the singing front.

·
Registered
437 Posts
no, but i always have songs stuck in my head.
certain situations remind me of a song and thats the song i hear.
i think in terms of music, certain words i hear in conversations remind me of songs

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
I was singing right before I clicked the link.
Haha so was I ^_^. I very rarely sing in public (unless a lot of other people are singing) but when I'm alone, or at home, I sing like crazy. I love memorizing lyrics and just singing them loudly XD.

I get so silly when I sing >_<

P.S I have a terrible voice, haha ^^

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
i dont sing often at all, it's rare to find songs for my type of voice

Reactions: Calvaire

·
Registered
391 Posts
I do! I am usually singing - or at least humming. I will sing at the same time I'm having a conversation with someone. I'll sing as they're talking, then I'll stop singing when it's my turn to say something. I guess it helps me concentrate. I sing in the grocery store (the only shopping I don't do online - I hate shopping!). When I'm at home, I'll sing and wave my arms around as if conducting a grand orchestra. I dance a lot, too. With the singing and dancing, I don't really notice. It's just a habit. Or, it's a part of me.

·
Banned
1,794 Posts
Yup, pretty much all day everyday (to my brother's disgust. I think he hates me for it!)

The only time I don't is at work, but even then as soon as I'm alone in the office I start to hum songs. I can't help it!!

·
Registered
68 Posts
i love singing, and i have an amazing ability to remember lyrics. maybe it's the Ne, but lyrics just kind of "come to me" as i'm hearing the song.. like, i couldn't write lyrics down to most songs, but i would be able to sing along as i'm hearing it. i sing/hum all the time though.. there is always a song stuck in my head

·
Registered
76 Posts
Oh definitely haha. I sing a lot in my house and my family knows that, BUT I NEVER EVER sing in front of other people! And yes, music is definitely a huge part of my life! I always have songs in my head and I end up shaking my head and feet spazicly until people notice and give me weird looks :crazy:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts