Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've read the ENTPs are the most introveted extraverts, so I'd like to know if some of you results introverted in online tests.

I usually results an introverted, but I am quite sure my Ne is higher than Ti and I am mainly a Dom Intuitive than a Thinker.

I am stressed out for a while so I have a moderate-high Si, and I relate totally that the unhealthy entp can be obssessed, withdrawn and focus on the body.

Other reason because with people I don't seem extraverted is: I don't like small-talk, I am very selective and I don't like most people, and I don't like to be rejected because I have often strange opinions and people get upset so with stranger I shut up often but I am open with people I know well, friends and family. And I stay alone a lot because I often prefer doing hobbies I like alone than stay with people talking or doing something I don't like.
However I am interested generally in a lot of things and even if sometimes I don't talk with anyone I need to walk and see people and things. I would live in a bigger city because I couldn't live alone at home or in isolated place or after a while I am completely anxious-depressed.

So I think I am more entp than intp regarding functions..
Ask me if you want. Thanks!
Bye.

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
I'm also rather introverted, because NE is the only extraverted function in my top 4. Extra/intro/version balance concerns all the functions, not just those that dominate our perception and judgment. The typical extraverted ENTP rely a lot on SE, not to say TE.

·
MOTM Nov 2012
3,826 Posts
Will often score as INTP, rarely as extroverted.

- Am definitely Ne dom.

- Am definitely Extroverted in the MBTI meaning of the term.

Ignore tests, focus on the latter two points. If you are Ne dom you are ExTP, simple as that.

Reactions: Xn18

·
Banned
3,228 Posts
I've had tests say intp a few times. It seems like if you're not one of the extremely outgoing entp's the tests might not be as accurate as they should be.

·
Registered
721 Posts
I tested INTP until pretty recently. I consider myself as more of an ambivert, but I'm definitely Ne dominant, so that's why I identify ENTP.

·
Registered
523 Posts
I have gotten introverted results from some tests. I am an extrovert though. Sometimes I just prefer an introverted activity over an extroverted one. My friends make fun of me at parties because if things get boring I leave the room and go play guitar somewhere away from everyone.

·
Banned
3,025 Posts
Sometimes, yes; however, that's usually because they conflate being individualistic with being an introvert.

Oh, and the obvious answer here would be Espeon.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
THANKS for all your answers!
Now I think my Ne > than Ti but I am unsure about introversion/extraversion...
I think I am more extraverted than my introverted friends (expecially 1 intp and 1 istp) but I am more introverted than classic extraverted people I know, but they are usually ESxx and not N.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I've never tested as introverted, but I'm almost always 60/40% extraverted. I hear ENTPs are the most introverted of the extraverts.

For me, this means that I don't go out of my way to hang out with people. I'm perfectly OK staying at home for days doing my own thing. In fact, I often need time to recharge or I get annoyed.

However, if I'm ever with a crowd of people, I want to be the center of attention- when in public, I appear extremely extraverted. I try to make people laugh, and tell a lot of stories- often very dramatically.

·
Registered
993 Posts
I've slogged my way through myriad personality tests; the E/I or Ne/Ti always cut it real close. The same is true for 5 and 7 on the enneagram. 'Twas not a week ago that I finally settled on ambiversion. As for the (real or imagined?) introvert/extrovert war ongoing, I'll limit myself to wishing both sides much success. ;)

·
Registered
891 Posts
I've read the ENTPs are the most introveted extraverts, so I'd like to know if some of you results introverted in online tests.
Yes, I've tested before as INTJ, INFP, and even INFJ.

1,636 Posts
Not really - my suggestions are ENTP and ENTJ ...then INTP
im not very introverted in sense of functions. This is my order: Ne - Te - Ti - Se - Ni - Fe - Si - Fi

Extroverted Intuition (Ne) |||||||||||||||||||||||||| 12.38
Extroverted Thinking (Te) |||||||||||||||||||||| 10.16
Introverted Thinking (Ti) ||||||||||||||||| 7.92
Extroverted Sensation (Se) |||||||||||||| 6.03
Introverted Intuition (Ni) |||||||||| 4.06
Extroverted Feeling (Fe) ||||||||| 3.98
Introverted Sensation (Si) ||||||| 2.77
Introverted Feeling (Fi) |||| 1.25

In top 4 i have 3 extroverted functions lol

·
Registered
235 Posts
Ne can get caught up with anything, it doesn't need people or other external input unless they are adding to the thought at hand :)

With that out of the way, I too tested as an INTP before I really knew anything about MBTI

·
Banned
3,139 Posts
I used to, during my sophomore and junior year of highschool. I don't anymore, maybe because I've matured since then?

I think I can come across as introverted in some situations. I've gone as far as being mistaken as an ISTP before (but maybe that person just sucked at typing...)

·
Registered
290 Posts
I've tested XNFP x1, ENFP x2, ENTP x5. As others have said, it's better to pay attention to the functions than to the confusing I/E continuum, especially since we're more likely to come across as introverts.

·
Registered
293 Posts
It's strange, every MBTI test I've taken tells me I'm an ENTP. I am quite extraverted, but sometimes avoid human interaction.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts