Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know we're supposed to be "live in the moment" but do you think about the future?

Do you spend a lot of time thinking about the future?
What kinda things would you think about?

I think about the future maybe everyday or every few days.

When I think about the future I'm normally thinking about things I want to do such as learn to surf or drive , go on a safari etc... or countries/places I want to visit , sometimes I find myself thinking about about a country I'd love to live in some day. Most of the time when I do think about about the future I wouldn't think about how I could make it happen.
I haven't thought about things like kids or marriage , I haven't even really thought about what career I'd want to do even though I am at college. I don't like to think too far into the future and just focus on the present.

·
Registered
3,079 Posts
I do it quite often, especially when I am in a so called 'negative mood'. Or if I get bored of everything else.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Believe it or not, I often think about establishing and maintaining a family, though I haven't been in any romantic relationship yet. No planning and technical details in it so I better regard it as daydreaming. Practically I'm thinking about investment in order to get land ownership and financial independence. I'm learning it very slowly as I'm still in university.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts