Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found out it is very important - even for an ENTP - to know what oneself feels. I always try to figure out what I am feeling and exactly why. That lets me not just be invincible when it comes to personal fights but also lets me be just me.
Have you ever figured out how to change between different moods?

Whenever the holidays start (I am still going to school) I am just another person. I am just happy, my brain feels like it is one big water tank full of ideas, I always know what to talk, what to say and how to influence the feelings of other persons in a positive way. But when the school begins it takes max. 1 week and my head feels like 1000 times smaller. When I am in this first mood I told you about, I can reach whatever I want, but I dont know how to get this mood when I want to get it. Any tips?

·
Registered
11,584 Posts
I found out it is very important - even for an ENTP - to know what oneself feels. I always try to figure out what I am feeling and exactly why. That lets me not just be invincible when it comes to personal fights but also lets me be just me.
Have you ever figured out how to change between different moods?

Whenever the holidays start (I am still going to school) I am just another person. I am just happy, my brain feels like it is one big water tank full of ideas, I always know what to talk, what to say and how to influence the feelings of other persons in a positive way. But when the school begins it takes max. 1 week and my head feels like 1000 times smaller. When I am in this first mood I told you about, I can reach whatever I want, but I dont know how to get this mood when I want to get it. Any tips?
Hey ^^

So, You have several questions,

1) Do we spending much time with exploring our feelings?

Not so much, I am only checking sometimes, if I have suppressed love feelings for female friends then we had a good time with connecting. But I am using logic for this.

2) Have we ever figured out how to change between different moods?

I had similar problems with school, because the most stuff is unnecessary for my Ti, and I am more the type to create something new, so the data comes out instead of in ^^.

3) Do we have tips how to get into school mood where we can more easily learn and memorize data without imploding/exploding brains?

I would be thankful if other people here could give me a tip or more for this too ^^.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts