Personality Cafe banner

Do you still pick your nose?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
I picked my nose an hour ago :tongue:

I want to try this product --it looks like a small kettle and you fill it water and stick the spout up your nose. Apparently it works really well. Has anyone tried it?

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
I used to know a girl who picked her nose and ate the results.

She always got good grades, too. Maybe that was her secret?

·
Registered
🌈🎹☮INFJ 666 sx/sp🇺🇸💃🏻💋
2,849 Posts

I want to try this product --it looks like a small kettle and you fill it water and stick the spout up your nose. Apparently it works really well. Has anyone tried it?
You mean a Netti Pot? I tried it. It made my eyes feel like they were gonna pop out of my head. Interesting experience, but not one I want to repeat. Although, I know several people who swear they will cure any sinus problem you have. It's just not my cup of tea.:tongue:

·
Super Moderator
11,361 Posts

It is called a Nettipot and yes it does work well. I have perennial allergies! :happy:

And no you don't just stick it up your nose! :laughing:

You use warm water and a salt water solution and rinse your nose! :happy:

I had to laugh when I saw this thread; therefore, I opened it! :laughing:

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Thanks guys, I couldn't remember the name :p I heard that too that it solves a lot of problems.. though it does seem uncomfortable.

I actually thought this thread was a joke. There are really people who've stopped picking their noses? How else would you clean it :unsure: This reminds me of a Japanese class I took at college a few years ago and two guys who sat beside me,you could always hear them breathing through their noses

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
9 people said Yes
1 people said No
1 people said Maybe So

Yeah how else you gonna get that booger out?? huhhh??!!! if you don't PICK it out?:cool::dry:

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wake, what's wrong with picking your nose?!

It's actually from someone else's "postsecret" thread :tongue: someone said they picked their nose, another person said "doesn't everyone? someone should make a poll" and i did lol

·
Registered
712 Posts
Yeah I do at home. If my husband is looking at me in disgust, and it is a particularly interesting booger, I show it to him proudly before going to the bathroom to dispose of it.

·
Banned
4,477 Posts

It's actually from someone else's "postsecret" thread :tongue: someone said they picked their nose, another person said "doesn't everyone? someone should make a poll" and i did lol
Oh, its just perceived as embarrassing to most, and this thread polling is public when it seems like a fine time to do private. Apparently its not a big deal to others, so I'll shut up.

·
Banned
3,849 Posts

The acceptable logical course of action is to find napkin and blow it out. But screw that kind of logic. Picking it out is seem more efficient.

I'm going to try to relate this to MBTI theory lol and say that Te people are likely to blow their nose while Ti people are likely to pick it - may be we should go and post similar poll in ENTJ forum just to compare these results :crazy:

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The acceptable logical course of action is to find napkin and blow it out. But screw that kind of logic. Picking it out is seem more efficient.

I'm going to try to relate this to MBTI theory lol and say that Te people are likely to blow their nose while Ti people are likely to pick it - may be we should go and post similar poll in ENTJ forum just to compare these results :crazy:
you should do it! i want to see haha

·
Registered
206 Posts
I think the question should be more about public picking rather than private personal hygene

It reminds me of that terrible old joke:

what do you do if the unions get up your nose?
Picket!

Sorry :blushed:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts