Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
3,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello,

in our never-ending quest for knowledge and enlightenment us INFJs have a poll running on our subforum to see how many of us still pick our noses ... now looking a the results of that thread I have put forward a hypothesis was that Te personalities would be more inclined to use a napkin for this and just blow their nose out, however there is nothing to confirm this

but yeah we're just curious if everyone else is just as gross :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

·
Banned
1,261 Posts
The real question isn't whether you pick your nose, but what do you do with the booger after you've picked it?

I had the opportunity to work with some handicapped/developmentally challenged etc. There was this one client named Eddie who had his finger up his nose all the time and when no one was looking guess where he would then put his finger?
Into his mouth!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Of course I do.

From time to time I also pee in the shower :D
Time to time? I guess pissing in the shower on a daily basis is a guy thing... nothing abnormal, unless I bust out my razor and the shaving scream at the same time and then it becomes a spectacle...

·
Registered
771 Posts
I doth indeedy a veritable feast of something to feast on

·
Banned
3,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you. The original OP came from my INFJ thread, "Yes , No, Maybe so"
i decided that if we want to get clean experimental data we need to keep replies same as in original thread ^^

"may be" is like sometimes your finger goes next to or into your nose but you're not really picking it like in that Seinfield episode ... or may be your woke up and something in the environment indicated that you were picking your nose in your sleep or while sleepwalking ... or may be you slammed into a tree when skiing or gotten into a car accident and all your memories of past have been erased so you don't quite remember ... and yes lets not discount the possibility of quantum or even interdimensional boogers :tongue:

·
MOTM Feb 2011
8,080 Posts
The real question isn't whether you pick your nose, but what do you do with the booger after you've picked it?

I had the opportunity to work with some handicapped/developmentally challenged etc. There was this one client named Eddie who had his finger up his nose all the time and when no one was looking guess where he would then put his finger?
Into his mouth!

This reminds me of the movie "ENVY" with that Vapoorize product that's supposed to vapoorize the dog feaces. Eventually someone starts asking so where does the poo go to? and like wise, where does all that snot go to? :laughing:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.