• Maybe so

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

Just curious! I started one on the INFJ forum, and then someone else started some on the ENTx forums, so I thought I'd ask you guys too, to see how other types think about this. :proud::proud:

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Well YEAH, you can only go so far with blowing your nose until your head starts to ache.

I wash out my nose and ears during morning showers. It's pretty much routine.

·
Registered
9,420 Posts
Well YEAH, you can only go so far with blowing your nose until your head starts to ache.

I wash out my nose and ears during morning showers. It's pretty much routine.
Washing out or otherwise cleaning out your nose (some people like using neti pots, for instance) is a far cry from picking boogers from your nose, and you know it. :tongue:

·
MOTM May 2011
14,041 Posts
I was seriously hoping for no responses to this thread...I don't really want to know.:crazy::dry:

·
MOTM May 2011
14,041 Posts
if you didn't want to see responses to this thread don't forget to not visit INFJ and ENTx forums and not read responses in alike threads on there xD
Agreed. I don't really care...but neither do I care to know.:dry:

·
Registered
603 Posts
When I REALLY NEED TO, YES I DO. Hey we're all humans. Stephen King would approve. :cool:

[Edit] I don't believe anyone who says they never do.

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
Nope. Not with bare fingers. I'd end up having to wipe the gunk with a tissue and wash my hands after anyway, so I just pick it with a tissue.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts