Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've never been much of crier. I'm quite upset about something atm, for example, but as miserable as I feel I can't get the tears out -even though I know it'll make me feel so much better.

How easy is it for you to cry?

Do you have any tricks to make it happen?

·
Registered
333 Posts
umm...sorry for grapping my nose right now...I think that you should listen to music that makes you sad because it works quite well with me right now. But all also have my phases were it is hard for me to cry maybe just wait.

·
Registered
ISFJ
5,197 Posts
I've never been much of crier. I'm quite upset about something atm, for example, but as miserable as I feel I can't get the tears out -even though I know it'll make me feel so much better.

How easy is it for you to cry?

Do you have any tricks to make it happen?
sorry you feel miserable. i am on meds that make it so i hardly ever cry and i used to be a huge crybaby. the littlest thing would make me cry. maybe like a little bit once a year or less now. it's not that great, crying. the last time i cried i got a debilitating migraine that lasted for like two to three days after. but if you want to try it anyway to see if it makes you feel better emotionally, as far as tricks go, i just think of something really upsetting, like usually it is my mom dying, that makes me want to cry. if i think about it enough i will start tearing up.

·
EvilShoutyRudolph
5,099 Posts
Easy enough that I can do on demand. I've done so plenty of times in the past, as a way to get attention, to make things interesting, or to get something I want(though that is occasional).

I have always known how to cry on demand, so this isn't really a problem for me. What is a problem is trying to get my eyes to stop being watery, mainly due to excessive yawning, and allergies.

There are many tricks online to how to cry on demand.

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
I cry easily when I'm stressed. I'd love to share some of my watery abilities with you, but unfortunately, I can't extend my power force further than 5km radius. I wish you teary near future.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Crying is an expression of emotion. Sometimes I can cry from something beautiful (it may be a music, and a book, and a movie), or from pain, from a very strong physical pain, and of course, I can cry out because of emotional pain, insult, injustice.
There are many reasons to cry for me, but I will repeat, crying is a manifestation of different emotions.

·
Registered
422 Posts
During certain times of the month I can if ( I want to) cry about just anything...from a song to a reading a series of written words...to even shopping for groceries.My "trick" is I am Intersex,Empath and my body produces Estradiol /Estrogen levels from 60-100pg/mL

·
Premium Member
6,856 Posts
In the past, no. Now, I'm more sentimental. I don't cry, but I'll get a little bit misty.

·
Registered
790 Posts
it depends. in public you'll never see me crying ( 99% of the time ) but when im alone i just- LET IT GO.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I can't cry, the most I can do is get one tear out, at least when something happens to me. Which keeps a lot of feelings bottled up, which I'm now trying to express through a couple things.

I do find myself crying when, for example, my favourite character dies on a book, weird enough, although it only happened once, it's the most I've cried on my life, lol.

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
For the past month or so I have had intense difficulties with crying, mayhaps because I am mainly irritated most of the time and that cancels out tears.

Though it's not as bad as I thought it would be, just a bit bleak that's all.... I used to cry uncontrollably out of frustration and THAT if anything was truly abhorrent. I would advice against it. Some people just don't cry.

·
Registered
246 Posts
I hardly cry. Maybe as I grow older it'll become easier to do, but so far I've only cried 15-20 times and it was mainly whenever a kid died in a book/film, or the saddness just burst like a bubble after it built up after so long in me.

·
Registered
9,121 Posts
I can cry easily. I cry when I see beautiful things. I cry when I feel I am correct, in a desperate appeal to authority, and I cry when onlookers to those acts of crying do not understand.

But crying is a warning. I know for a fact when I cry I get stronger, at least briefly. I feel more alive and especially to all other emotions. As implied above, some fools mistake this for weakness and many such fools have been rudely surprised.

Reactions: Stockholmaren

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
I can cry easily. I cry when I see beautiful things. I cry when I feel I am correct, in a desperate appeal to authority, and I cry when onlookers to those acts of crying do not understand.

But crying is a warning. I know for a fact when I cry I get stronger, at least briefly. I feel more alive and especially to all other emotions. As implied above, some fools mistake this for weakness and many such fools have been rudely surprised.
Those fools are only too afraid of revealing their weaknesses.

I too am a person who finds strength in crying and find strength in showing my weaknesses to others.

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
I have never cried at a funeral. I wanted to cry along with all the others, but the tears didn't come. I felt heartless.

On the other hand, I'll watch a scene from a movie where people are crying, in which case I get very teary.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm a quite emotional person but I find it really difficult to cry. I used to cry really easily as a young child but now I'll cry maybe once for a couple seconds every couple of months.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts