Personality Cafe banner

Do you switch N.e./F.i. when you're tired?

[ENFP] 
915 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  lactosecat 
#1 ·
Hold the phone. Ok, I know when anybody is tired they're more subdued but specifically I'm talking to ENFPs. I find that when I'm really drained (like now, first day back at my old job which is really physical) My N.e. seems to deactivate. Now that'd be one thing if it happened at a party, but my sense of zanyness and humor that I normally feel can't seem to come across by text while I'm chilling out on Facebook messenger or texting my friends. Same thing on the phone too.

I do find that my F.i. side, my sensitive and more deeply emotional side can burst through easier. I want to read deep material, or meditate, or just "be." Especially where I am right now: physically exhausted, but mentally fine.

The purpose of this thread is to ask, do you think I'm on to something or am I mistaking the symptoms of fatigue everyone feels with a link to my ENFP psychology?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.