Personality Cafe banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
964 Posts
You know OP, I get the feeling that theres more to this than one silly throwaway comment that you apologised over.
Reading your post, it seems to me that you have a classic form of a typically male disease, although some females deliberately cultivate it too,.. its 'Im pretending to be clueless-itis'
I think you knew earlier that you'd upset her,.. despite protesting that you did not,.. and then, her point about having to trawl through what you said, why it was wrong, etc etc.. seems to me like shes had to do this more than once with you.
This isnt just one isolated incident,.you have Fi, and thats a bitch to get through, and even an ENTJ will eventually just sigh, and give up, rather tha banging their heads against a brick wall.
You mentioned fireworks all the way..uhuh, doesnt sound like a promising foundatuon.. and you seem to be have no clue as to when you've upset her? Why is that do you think? Really, think about why you can upset someone and not even know you did it. its either that you're insensitive, or shes too sensitive, either way, you two dont sound compatible..if its hard fecking work to communicate, like it seems to be for you two, then maybe its not worth the bother, for either of you.
G. x

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.