Personality Cafe banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Probably xSFP, probably 4w3
51 Posts
I will never understand how people form stronger friendships with people they fought with.
It depends on the person and the situation, it doesn't always happen. If we don't have totally opposing views on something that's really important to me, the open conflict often helps me understand the other person better, in a certain way. I once had a fight with an isfp girl I wasn't that close with and after we both calmed down and reached an understanding, we grew much closer. She also told me that conflict helps her understand people better and form stronger bonds

302 Posts
I’m a little late to respond, but...

I’m an Fi dom. I find that Fe users are always “pleasant” to get along with, but my relationships with them are always very superficial.

I connect more deeply and quickly with other Fi dom/auxiliary individuals if we have similar values, but if we don’t, we clash hard. So, it’s very hit or miss.

(Interestingly though, the characters I really admire most in books and movies are generally high Fe users.)

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Totally relatable

I really don't get along with Fe-doms, but I do get along very nicely with Fe-aux people, they manage to be caring and kind without being too pushy or fake or just too much, that is how I perceive most Fe-doms and what drives me away from them
This makes sense. I could see how strong FE could potentially clash with FI...IEspecially if the FE users was trying to direct you, and you wanted do your own thing.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Third and fourth slot Fe, followed by auxillary Fe I seem to get along with the best.

Fe doms can be very controlling, which I don't like because I don't think anyone has the right to take ownership of everyone's environment...even if they have good intentions.

I like laid back people who let the environment flow. But, even Fe doms have Ti I can reason with, so it depends on the person. ESFJs are usually nice people.

I’m a little late to respond, but...

I’m an Fi dom. I find that Fe users are always “pleasant” to get along with, but my relationships with them are always very superficial.

I connect more deeply and quickly with other Fi dom/auxiliary individuals if we have similar values, but if we don’t, we clash hard. So, it’s very hit or miss.

(Interestingly though, the characters I really admire most in books and movies are generally high Fe users.)
Fi users are hit or miss with me too. Mature ones are great, immature ones are... (n):(

There are some immature Fi users that I am like....WTF, damned if I do, damned if I don't...so I have to keep my distance if I don't want chaos ensuing around me.

I once had a fight with an isfp girl I wasn't that close with and after we both calmed down and reached an understanding, we grew much closer. She also told me that conflict helps her understand people better and form stronger bonds
interesting.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts