Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
8,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like if i have to choose between two clothes, for example then ask an intp about it, he always says, "it's ugly" or "it's okay"

Hahaha
XD

So i just wonder, like it might really be ugly.. Or should I entrust his visual judgements?

Thanks.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Hi there. I really don't think a pseudoscience personality type necessarily dictates sense of style or fashion.

·
Banned
7,754 Posts
Hi there. I really don't think a pseudoscience personality type necessarily dictates sense of style or fashion.
I agree.

We all have eyes don't we?

And our individual personalities and interests are still unique. I find it strange that people even think of questions such as this bahah

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
150 Posts
I agree.

We all have eyes don't we?

And our individual personalities and interests are still unique. I find it strange that people even think of questions such as this bahah
This is pretty much what I think every time someone asks a specific question about somebody of X type, hah.
Sometimes using this as a general forum board, I forget that some of the people swear by MBTI or whatever else. :')

As long as you're not a guy wearing rompers, I'm sure your sense of style can be salvaged.

·
Banned
7,754 Posts
This is pretty much what I think every time someone asks a specific question about somebody of X type, hah.
Sometimes using this as a general forum board, I forget that some of the people swear by MBTI or whatever else. :')

As long as you're not a guy wearing rompers, I'm sure your sense of style can be salvaged.
:laughing:

LOL, that's one way to put it hey :laughing:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts