Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
3,318 Posts
Flying by the seat of their pants at the expense of others.
Not caring about other people's limitations.
Not taking care of themselves (e.g.: depriving themselves of sleep) at the expense of others.
Refusing to examine themselves or believe that - gasp - they might be responsible for some of their problems.
The loudest martyr complex you will ever come across ("Why am I so smart and everyone's so dummmbbb???")
Having some of the weirdest/incoherent beliefs/positions ever while still claiming to be more intelligent than everyone else.
Waving the flags of spontaneity and creativity while ardently refusing to get their heads out of their own arses.

... I could go on. End of vent.

·
Registered
INTP 9w1-5w4-2w3 sp/so
2,601 Posts
I think it depends on the person. Sometimes, these two types can actually get along very well by my experience, better than people may think but I think in general, judgers can have a tendency to be more go-getters than percievers but more soft spoken if it has the I vs. E dynamic involved. In my personal opinion, ENTPs are an awesome type but being around some extroverted types can be quite draing after a while. Our value systems may be very different as well. ENTPs may be much more fast paced. We may also express ourselves differently. Also, sometimes extroverts sometimes can't grasp the concept of introverts wanting to be alone and being drained being around people so this can cause drama. The ENTP may be less tactful with words than the INFJ.

I have a friend who I suspect is either an ENTJ or possibly an ENFJ and we've been friends for a long time. I know this is quite different from the ENTP type but just taking the ENxx/INFJ dynamic into consideration, sometimes he may be more prone to being blunt and not pick up when an introvert is feeling drained. We get each other well but there is some miscommunication at times. They don't expend energy as much as us so that kind of goes into it.

Reactions: Windblownhair

·
Registered
2 Posts
My sister is an INFJ and I’d say it’s not me in particular that causes her stress it’s everything and then she likes to vent her frustrations on me :,( but I only see her a few times now because I’m in university so I bet she’s going crazy not having anyone to vent to. Mostly she gets into arguments with my dad tho I don’t know what personality type he is maybe he’s an ENTP ... no idea

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
The two things that go hand-in-hand: pushing buttons to see what happens and playing devil’s advocate over a topic we’re emotionally invested in.

They have an intellectual and emotional playfulness that can be quite charming, but it can also be hurtful, depending on how they wield it.

As others had said, any type can cause stress to an INFJ. But that is the common theme I’ve personally noticed in ENTPs.

·
Registered
748 Posts
My ENTP teacher stress me out because he is not really that organized and one time we were doing an assaignment and told the class that we could leave when we where done. Which meant that there was a lot of noise when some of us were trying to concentrate - that annoyed me so much that he didn't "foresee" this happening.. Also it like he don't get that I'm not really fitting in with my classmates.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I think any person with a strong P will stress out any J and any strong J will stress out any P. I'm very strong P and I tend to stress out my J friends by being very disorganized and random

1 - 8 of 8 Posts