Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Delphic Seer
18,076 Posts
Hell yes! A demographic crisis (i.e. unwanted children) is the last thing I need…

Reactions: atamagasuita

·
Registered
5,301 Posts
Never had sexual relations. But if I was in a relationship I'd want contraception to be used.
... And BDSM gear..

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Aww don't you wanna conceive
Oh no, I already have enough problemos. I can't afford kids, and don't want to spend the time and energy on them. Honestly besides the father-child experience I don't see a point to it at all. I am leaving the fate of humanity's decline to the breeders.

Are you gonna get your uterus basted and shoot out a few goblins some day, atama?

·
Banned
8,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh no, I already have enough problemos. I can't afford kids, and don't want to spend the time and energy on them. Honestly besides the father-child experience I don't see a point to it at all. I am leaving the fate of humanity's decline to the breeders.

Are you gonna get your uterus basted and shoot out a few goblins some day, atama?
I cannot imagine it either.. Like.. Eew. I'd rather have cats.

I don't wanna raise another demon.lol xD

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
My girlfriend is on the pill. She already was before we started dating, so she just continued. I've used condoms in the past, but at this point those aren't necessary.

Mostly, we'd like to start having kids when we're ready to support them properly. That's probably going to be around a year from now, but we'll see when exactly we can start with that. We're not in a hurry.

·
Banned
15,562 Posts
No, because I don't have sex.

I would definitely use them if I did, though.

·
MotM 5/2015 | Bankslayer
13,347 Posts
Condoms or the pill depending on the situation.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts