Personality Cafe banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
2,009 Posts
There is but one awesome person on this planet, and strangely - he's gay - acting straight.

Reactions: EvanR

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
After reading the article, I feel confident that one day I might obtain coolness.

....or at least a moderate chilliness.

Reactions: EvanR

·
Registered
751 Posts
I believe in the vast majority of cases the desire to be cool is a means of achieving other satisfactions and fulfilment and rarely an end in itself. I think the desire to be popular is the most effective way for a person to feel themselves or their lives are validated in the eyes of others. Perhaps that is the validation and proof that they are loved, perhaps not.

So yes, I have desired to be cool and a little badass my whole life so I can feel my life is purposeful and valid to others or to the world. I believe my fate dictates that I am worth little to the world and others around me with little capacity to be any more than some faceless loser. I have always tried to cheat my fate but doing so has proven to be quite difficult.

·
Registered
21 Posts
to be or not to be.....

maybe you want to be cool, but if so, you are uncool.... because what is cool? cool defined by you or someone's else opinion? then u aren't cool if u are following that, but you are obeying, like a kid or a dog... be yourself, an individual

·
Banned
5,240 Posts
I think EvanR is a pretty cool guy. Eh posts threads and doesn't afraid of anything.

...Now that that's over with, I'll just say that coolness is relative. :cool:

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
I wanna be ice cool. An air conditioned room, preferably. :cool:

Reactions: Angelic Gardevoir

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Reading that article made me laugh out loud, several times. They are preaching for you to just "be yourself", and yet they are offering tips on how to "change yourself", because they don't think being yourself is cool enough. It reeked of douchebaggery.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Hella no.
I'll go looking for things that are cool just so i can be the opposite.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts